56

Iris's P. O. V.

The tour went just as planned. I stopped in 24 different cities and met thousands of fans. My hometown was probably the weirdest because people I had known from my high school came to the show.

Besides those weird encounters with my old bullies, the tour was amazing. I loved seeing the impact I have on people. My last stop was in Miami, Florida. After the meet and greet, we headed straight to the airport and flew back to L. A.

I was more than excited to see Zach and the rest of the guys. They visited when I was in New York, because they were there to be on some tv shows at the same time, but that was the only time I saw them.

My tour ended on the last day of March. I specifically made sure I'd be back, because Daniel's birthday is the second and I could not miss it.

I had fallen asleep before the plane even took off. The plane landed just around midnight and Meghan had to shake me awake.

"Sorry, I'm just so tired." I yawned standing up and stretching.

"It's okay. You can go home and go right back to sleep."

We walked through the gate and out into the open where everyone's families were waiting. I spotted Zach sitting in a chair by himself. He looked so tired. He had dark circles under his eyes, and he was staring blankly at the floor as if he was asleep with his eyes open.

I didn't run up to him, but when he saw me, a huge smile spread across his face. Instead of him standing up, I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him. We didn't say anything, we just enjoyed the fact that there was no more space between us.

I sat up, and then leaned down to kiss him. I held his cheeks as our lips melted together.

"I'm so glad I'm back," I whispered looking deep into his eyes

"I missed you so much." He leaned in for another kiss.

"Let's go home," I said standing up and pulling him with me. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me for a minute or two.

We found my luggage and walked out to Zach's car, stopping for a few pictures along the way.

We didn't talk much in the car, we were both so tired. Zach held my hand that rested in my lap. I absent mindedly drew circles with my thumb. I looked at the skyline of Los Angeles in the dark night.

We arrived at the house and took all my stuff in. I went into Jack's room and saw him and Daniel live on instagram. I stayed for a few minutes, but then went over to Jonah's room where he was laying in bed on his phone. I hugged him and told him goodnight before going into Corbyn's room and finding him already asleep.

When I got back to my room, Zach was already passed out on the bed. He wasn't even under the blankets or anything. I softly laughed before laying down next to him and pulling the sheets over us. He turned over, our faces inches apart, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

                                    ***

I woke up to the amazing feeling of Zach's lips on my forehead. I smiled as he began to kiss all over my face. When I opened my eyes, he moved down to my lips and let them collide together. Nothing is better right when you wake up, than a kiss from the one you love.

"I love you," he said centimeters from my lips.

"I love you, too." I pressed our lips together once more.

"I'm gonna shower. Wanna join?" Zach winked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure." I giggled before going into the bathroom with him.

                                       ***

"Iris! You're back!" Corbyn shouted when I walked down the stairs.

"I got back last night, but you were asleep." I laughed going and giving him a big hug.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you, too."

"I'm trying to make pancakes, but I just...yeah," he said gesturing to the five pans on the stove and the bowls of batter and other ingredients.

"Oh Corbyn." I laughed before cleaning up his mess and making the pancakes myself.

As soon as I finished, the rest of the guys came downstairs and grabbed plates. They stacked pancakes on their plates and devoured them.

"These are amazing."

"Thank you, Iris."

"Be glad I stopped and helped Corbyn or who knows what you'd be eating." I laughed putting two pancakes on my plate.

We ate and then the guys offered to clean everything up. I went back to my room and started getting ready for the day.

"Iris?" Jack called from his room.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Come here." I set my hair brush down and walked over to his room.

"What's up?"

"I don't know. We just haven't hung out in a while, and you've been gone for like a month. I guess I just miss you," he said.

"Aw, I miss you too." I sat down next to him.

"I miss hanging out with you."

"Then let's go do something."

"Like what​?"

"We could go to the mall or something."

"Okay. Be ready in twenty minutes."

I went back to my room and started my makeup. I threw my hair in a ponytail and looked in the mirror. I had some plain skinny jeans on and a Why Don't We shirt because... Always plug.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet before walking out of my room. I went downstairs where all the guys were. Jack stood up from his seat.

"Ay, nice shirt," Corbyn commented. I walked over to Zach and pecked his lips before following Jack.

"We'll be back in a few hours," he said closing the door behind him.

                            *****

A/n

I wanted to write more, but I wanted to make sure I got this out tonight so this is what I have. Also, thank you thank you thank you for all the reads and comments and votes. It means a lot and I appreciate every single one of you, even if you don't vote or comment. Love you guys!! Hope you liked it.