36

Iris's P. O. V.

"Zach somehow reached me and told me about your show. I had to be here for my little girls first performance!"

"Aww," I said.

"Speaking of first performances, where's your mom?" He asked looking around.

"We're not talking right now. It's kind of a long story." I sighed.

"Well, fortunately for me, I'll be on the whole tour with you," he said causing me to smile. This was my chance to reconnect with him, and his chance to make things right.

We got in the van and got comfortable in the backseat. I began to tell my dad everything that happened that day I left.

"Jack's mom just said it was because she had been let down so many times, she didn't have faith in anyone." I didn't want to go too much into detail, because he was one of the reasons.

"It's partly my fault," he said breaking my thoughts. "I'm sorry about that. It was a huge mistake that I'll regret for my whole life. I know I'll never be able to make up for being gone all those years."

"But you being here, right now, makes me feel better."

He smiled and I continued my story about leaving for Cali. When I had finished we talked about it some, but eventually we arrived at the hotel.

"Zach! I can't believe you did that for me." I smiled into the camera.

"I knew you wanted to talk to him, but you wouldn't ever actually do it. And I thought you should have someone there for you."

"Yes, thank you."

"Did you talk to him about your mom?"

"Yeah, he just kept apologizing and saying it was his fault."

"Well he has regrets, so he'll do that. It'll get better, though."

"I know. Again, thank you. I'm really glad he's here."

"You're welcome. I'd love to talk longer, but David needs us."

"Okay, go. I love you."

"Love you too babe. Bye." We hung up and I plugged in my phone before falling asleep.

               *three weeks later*

Finally, I would get to see Zach again. It was super early in the morning, but we were about ten minutes from Zach's house, where we were meeting.

"Was your mom wrong about him? Is he good for you?" My dad asked.

"She was completely wrong. Zach is the best thing that's ever happened to me. With everything that we went through together, he still loves me the same and makes me the happiest girl in the world. They all do, and I love them all," I said absentmindedly smiling.

"That's great. I'm glad that you have people like that in your life." He smiled back.

We arrived at Zach's house and I immediately jumped out and ran inside. I hugged Reese and Ryan, then Myta when she walked in. Jack came in to, and I jumped in his arms.

"I'm so glad I get to see you," je said.

"Same." Jack put me down. "Oh, this is my dad," I said introducing him.

"Zach is in his room getting ready for you." Jack smirked. I ran upstairs hearing Jack behind me.

When I pushed open his door, he turned and immediately smiled. I ran and jumped into his arms. He spun me around holding a tight grip on me.

"I missed you so freaking much!" He said.

"I missed you way more," I told him. I pulled back from the hug, but quickly crashed my lips onto his. Our lips moved in perfect sync, but we didn't kiss for long since Jack was standing right there.

"Jack, can you leave?" Zach asked making me laugh.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Just remember her dad is downstairs," he said before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I slid my hands around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. The sparks were more intense than what I usually felt kissing him. It lasted about a minute longer, before my brain pulled my heart back into reality.

"We better get downstairs before our parents get suspicious." I sighed. Zach took my hand and walked us downstairs into the kitchen where Myta had a huge breakfast cooked.

"Just like last time." I smiled before getting a plate with everything on it.

After we ate, I helped Myta clean up while my dad, Reese, Zach's dad, and the boys got to know each other better.

"Has it been nice reconnecting with your dad?" Myta asked.

"It's been great. Especially since I haven't had my mom by my side like I usually do."

"I understand. Kristin filled me in on everything that happened." I quickly turned my head to her.

"I'm so sorry for what she said about Z-"

"No need. I completely understand where she's coming from. I would probably feel the same if I was in her situation."

"But you wouldn't have taken him away from me because of that assumption."

"She just thought that that was best."

"That's what Kristin said, too. But if she really knew me, and how happy I was with Zach and the guys, she would've known that L. A. was best for me."

"Have you talked to her?"

"Nope. She's called, probably to apologize, but I haven't been brave enough to talk to her."

"Maybe you should, though. Maybe she regrets it."

"I don't want to have anything bad on my mind right now. I'm on my first tour, with my dad that I haven't seen in forever. I don't want my mom to ruin it."

"I understand, but promise me you'll talk to her eventually?"

"Sure." By then we had finished the dishes, so we went to the living room.

"Iris, come here." Zach pulled me away from the group and into a different room.

"What's up?"

"You'll be in Dallas all day tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, Meghan said I could stay after the show since you guys are here. Why?"

"Great. I wanted to ask you something." He took my hands in his.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

                            *****

A/n

I'm freaking blown away. Over 9.5k. That's freaking insaannneeeee!! Thank you so much guys!!!

From now on, I'll be doing short daily updates. They'll probably be either this length, or a little shorter, depending on the day.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!!