30

A/n- play the song when I say

Iris's P. O. V.

"You sure mom? You could go with Kristin. Have a girls weekend," I suggested.

"Do you not want to go with me?" My mom asked.

"I'd love to go to Bora Bora with you. I just thought you would want to go with another adult."

"You sure you want me to go with Kristin?"

"Of course. You two go have fun. I'll go back to Cali with the boys," I said hugging her.

"Okay. Well we leave tonight so I guess this is goodbye." She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry. About Cole."

"It's not your fault. We didn't know who he really was."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Well I better go talk to Kristin." She patted my knee.

"Okay." I sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"Hey, there you are babe," Zach said coming in a few minutes later. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders

"Hey," I said quietly. He rubbed my shoulder then kissed my cheek.

"I know. It's been a very stressful day," je said. We both sighed and I snuggled into his chest.

"I was really looking forward to the reception," he said.

"Why?" I asked sitting up.

"I wanted to dance with you." My heart fluttered.

"We don't need a wedding reception to dance," I told him. He sighed before standing up and extending his hand to me.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"There's no music," I told him.

"Hold on." He pulled out his phone and put on a song.

               (A/n- play the song)

"May I have this dance?" He asked extending his hand once again.

"Of course." I took his hand and stood up. I put my hands on his shoulders, slowly sliding them together around his neck. His hands rested on my waist as our bodies were pressed against each other. We swayed back and forth in the middle of the living room.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he put his head on mine. I smiled as I heard Zach sing along to the ending of the song.

"I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
The greatest fan of your life.
Greatest fan of your life."

"How is it that after a terrible day, you can still turn it around and make me smile?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'd walk, I'd run, I'd even learn to fly, just to see you smile," he said slowly.

"You know, I've heard that somewhere before." I laughed.

"Thank you for dancing with me." He smiled before leaning down and kissing me.

"How can I not? You look so sexy in your tux."

"And you are absolutely stunning. When I first saw you earlier, I was totally speechless. Then again, you always leave me speechless." He smirked.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Let's go to bed. We have a long flight back to L. A. tomorrow," he said taking my hand and leading me up the stairs.