55

Iris's P. O. V.

"Zaaach!!" I screamed putting my phone down and running into the living room. I jumped on Zach who was sitting on the couch.

"What?!"

"Meghan said I'm going on tour!"

"Oh my gosh!! That's amazing!!" Zach picked me up and spun me around the living room while the other guys jumped and screamed, too.

"She said that I'd go to different states and perform in malls and stuff for radio stations. Like what you guys did last year."

"I'm so happy for you!" Zach said finally putting me down.

"Guess what else."

"What?" The guys asked.

"It's not a for sure thing, but I might get to go to Europe!"

"What!?" Jonah shouted with the biggest smile on his face.

"I wanna go to Europe!" Corbyn shouted.

"When does your tour start?" Jack asked.

"Tomorrow!"

"You're leaving tomorrow?" Zach asked. I could hear the slight hurt in his voice.

"My first local radio show is tomorrow. Then I'm going to Portland in three days. You guys can come to the show tomorrow if you want. I'm sure that'll draw more people to come." I laughed.

"We're definitely coming, but the fans will come for you not us," Daniel said.

"Maybe you'll just be a surprise guest."

"What if we sang a song together?" Jonah asked.

"Maybe. What would we sing?"

"We could make a mash up with you, and then sing that." Corbyn suggested.

"Let's do it!"

                            ***

"Here with us today we have Iris Watson!" The radio show host said.

"Hey guys!"

The host began to ask me questions about my career and my songs. Then he asked me some silly questions. He even mentioned my relationship with Zach and Why Don't We, which I didn't expect.

"Do you think you could sing something for us?" The other host asked.

"Sure," I replied before singing the chorus to Fire N Gold.

"Incredible."

"I've never heard a voice like yours."

"Thank you." I blushed.

"That's all the time we have for today, but thanks for coming here Iris."

"Thanks for having me."

I looked over at Zach in the corner who had the widest smile on his face. I couldn't help but plaster the same silly grin on my face, too.

Meghan took us out of the room and into the elevator.

"I'm sorry the other guys couldn't come," Zach said. "But you did amazing." He hugged me.

"Thanks, I was so nervous."

"Well you did great."

"You ready?" Meghan asked when the doors opened. I nodded and we stepped out walking down the hall.

I wasn't even performing on a stage. It was just a backdrop and a mic. We stayed in the room until everything was ready for me.

"They're ready for you." Meghan smiled.

I stood up from my chair and Zach stood, too. He grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You can do this. Don't be nervous, they all love you," he said before kissing me. As I walked out of the room, he smacked my butt making me look back at him and laugh.

I followed Meghan and the security out to the main room. As soon as I entered, screams filled the lobby. A smile immediately formed on my face, and didn't leave.

"Hey, thanks for coming out you guys! This is crazy for me. I just want to thank everyone for being here and supporting me. It means a lot."

"We love you, Iris!"

"I love you, too," I said into the mic hearing even louder shrieks.

I started off with my newest song, Open Your Eyes. I didn't expect it at all, but the fans started singing along.

I went through the other songs, and ended with I can't breathe. Then, to the fans surprise, Zach came walking over to me.

"Hey guys!" He said sitting on the stool that was brought.

"The whole band couldn't make it, but I wanted to make sure I was here for Iris's first show."

"Sing!" We heard from the crowd.

"What should we sing?" I asked Zach, even though we already knew.

"How about that one Shawn Mendes song, what's it called?" I asked.

"I know what you did last summer?" The crowd screamed in response.

"Yeah, that one." I smiled.

The music started and we sang to the song, constantly smiling from seeing each other and the fans.

"Thank you so much for coming out tonight!" I said into the mic before waving and running off holding Zach's hand.

The security guards and other stagehands started taking down the mics and speakers so we'd have room for the meet and greet. I went back out after getting water.

I started the long process of a meet and greet with a huge smile. Seeing all these people coming out just to see me, made my heart so happy. Zach came out every once in a while, but he left me alone for most of it.

As the last few girls said goodbye, Zach came out. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up, spinning me around.

"You did great," he said.

"So did you. Thank you for coming."

"You're welcome." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm starving, let's go pig out," I said.

"Alright, let's go," Zach said leading me to the back where his car was parked. We drove to the nearest McDonald's and ordered burgers.

                            ***

"What's up, Portland!!" I shouted looking at the crowded room. Everyone screamed, making me smile. This was my first show without any of the guys. I was nervous, but ready.

The show started and it went just as smoothly as my first performance. The meet and greet was amazing.

After the show and the interview, we went to the hotel we'd be staying at for the night. I had nothing to do for the rest of the night, so I decided to go live on instagram.

Not only did tons of fans join my live and comment sweet things, but Zach joined. He stayed the whole time and then texted me after I ended it. The fans are so sweet about us dating, and I'm so thankful.

"I wish you could be here. It's so much fun," I said into the phone.

"I know, I wish I could be there too." I knew he was pouting his lips while saying that.

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too."

                                     *****