Survival Plan

Its been two weeks, I have made no friends, I mostly stay in my room, and the only way I get any nutrients is through the IV they put in my arm. I cant eat when the Love of My Life betrayed me and basically was calling me insane.
The only have one channel in this stupid place and all they talk about is me.
I head out to the front desk with my IV creaking along with me.
"Excuse me sir?"
A good looking man looks up at me with wide eyes and a little half grin.
"Yes ma'am how can I do you?" He says tilting his head and grinning.
A figure leans against the counter, his deep voice sends shivers down my spine and goosebumps up my arms.
"Flirting with the Fresh meat I see."
The man behind the counter loses his grin and looks at the tall man.
"What do you want Dean!"
"Nothing at all." He says throwing his hands up  and walks away.
"Yes?" He says rudely, only now that Dean told him off.
"I was wondering where the computer labs are!?"
"Down the hall to the little room to the right."
I leave with no reply with anger boiling inside me.
I slam down in the tiny rooms next to this guy in a black leather jacket and woman with a Afro. I open up Google and begin to log into my Gmail Account when the same voice from earlier booms in my ear. I feel the same electricity so I know exactly who it is.
"Sorry if David was rude to you after I walked off but if I'm not careful I lose my internet privileges." He chuckles "Can't lose my Online Games. I got people to beat and places to conquer." He chuckles once more
I turn to look at him, we're face to face, eye to eye. I breathe in deeply and lose my thoughts.
He clears his throat and leans back in his chair.
"Sorry" I blush a little and forget what I was doing. I awkwardly stubble out of the room hitting my side on the chair and my shoulder into the doorway.
I hear his chuckle as I'm walking out and melt against the wall.
But I stand back up and feel lightheaded and faint knocking everything over on my way down and the needle to the IV out of my arm. I wake up laying in Dean'a arms, I begin to freak out hitting and kicking.
"Calm down" he whispers to me.
"What happened?"
"You passed out."
"Where are you taking me?"
"To Doctor Snow."
"No, let me go back to my room!"
"If It makes you feel better I'll stay with you." He says as he walks into the exam room and sets me down on the cushioned chair in the corner. He pulls out the metal chair out from behind my chair.
He waits with me patiently as Doctor Snow takes her time to arrive.
"What seems to be the problem?"
"She passed out!" Dean answers for me
"DEAN! OUT!"
"No he stays." I say with much force but little voice.
"You've been here two weeks and you want him to know what's wrong with you?!"
" ITS NOT LIKE THERE IS ANYONE ELSE HERE FOR ME!!!" I scream
Dean looks at me with sad eyes but a little grin formed.
"Fine! Your problem is that your not eating or drinking and that IV isn't cutting it anymore. You burn it off every time you work out."
"I'm not eating cause all your food here is shit!"
"She has a point." Dean chuckles
Mrs. Snow shoots him a go to hell look and he throws his hands up again.
"The food isn't the reason your not eating its cause you lost your career, your family, and your abusive boyfriend all in one day! Your grieving!"
I look at her dazed how could she ever know about that.
"You showed up her with cuts on your wrist and bruises everywhere.  We took a wild guess!"
My eyes begin to swell with tears and I burst out the room collapsing in hall out of breath and weak.
"AJ!" Dean calls after me.
I try running away once more but I can't I find a closet marked storage and hide. He probably thinks less of me just like everyone else why did I let him in, why was it so easy.?!Why!?  He tried to help me from the moment I walked in here and I ruined it within a day! Why do I even bother? I'll never find anyone to love me without raising his hand to me. Not my father, not my boyfriend, and not any husband.
••••••••
I fell asleep in the closet that night. When it feels like morning,I crack the door and the coast is clear I walk to my room quietly and carefully making sure Dean doesn't see me. But I never saw him. I sneak back into my room looking out the door and shutting it behind me. I lean against the door sighing heavily I open my eyes and scream in horror.
He sitting there on my bed this cant be happening! Why is he here? What does he want? Am I in trouble? He seems a little peaceful and smug. I look down and realized he has good intentions.
Dean sits there with the biggest grin on his face holding a breakfast tray filled with pancakes, butter, bacon, syrup, and a side of orange juice. "You Scared Me Half To Death!"
"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to doing something special for you" he says chuckling
"Oh what, did Snow put you up to this! I don't want a pity party for me Dean!"
He sats the tray to the side, stands up, and walks till he looking me at me face to face. "This isn't a pity party and I absolutely hate Dr. Snow and she hates me."
" Then why exactly did you do all this?"
"Because I know you haven't been eating so I got up early this morning and kinda stole some food and cooked it before any one was awake this morning."
"Why for me?"
" Your just, Your Special. But here you go AJ."
He leans his muscular arm against the door propping himself up.  And leans against my ear "your very special AJ."
He says right before he walks out the door.
My face feels hot feeling his warm body right in front of mine. My mind is saying April you just met him, but my heart is saying the way it feels when he talks can't be a mistake
I sit on my bed looking over at the meal he prepared for me. I cant eat, I just stare longingly at it.
•••••••••
I stare at that stupid plate for hours. Lunch time for everyone begins to roll around.
I hear a knock at my door which brings me out of my dreaming state. Dean's messy hair and unshaven face peek around the corner. I smirk at him as a sign to come in.
"Did you not like it?" He asks with his blue eyes stabbing into me.
"I never tried it, I'm sorry..."
"No its fine, I was just, nevermind" he begins to stumble over his words. He sits another tray down, this time with a turkey sandwich and a bag of Lay's Classic with a glass of Soda, on the little table by the door
"I just wanted to bring that to you before I went and ate..." He begins to gloomily walk out the door.
"Dean." I call after him hoping for him to stay.
"Yeah?
"Stay." he looks at me longingly. "Stay."
"Okay." He says half smirking once more. He takes the Breakfast tray to the little trash can across room, throws it away and brings the Lunch tray and sets in my lap.
"Eat, and this time I'm here to watch you."
We both chuckle a little.
"I'll make you a deal. You eat that nasty Turkey sandwich and I'll eat the chips?"
"I guess its better then nothing, but I want a chip too." He laughs
"Go get your own." I grin real big as I grab for my chips. We play fight over the bag and stop awkwardly as we're once face to face once more I can smell the peppermint off his breath and time stops.