Drunk

We get finished with our coffee and pancakes but we're still silent. He pays for our meal and we walk back to his truck.
"AJ!" "SETH!" "OMG!" A bunch of girls yell.
Seth smirks as me and grabs my hand leading me to the car.
We drive back to the hotel with silent gestures and his hand on my knee.
I cant believe it but I wasn't bored, I could sit there all day with his hand on me and my head on his shoulder. In pure silence was the loudest we've ever spoke.
•••••••••
We walk into the hotel holding hands. I turn my hand to see Dean and Paige talking. He stands far away like there fighting. But yet I walk past them without caring.
Seth lets go and goes to his and I go to mine.
We stare at each other for a minute and slowly close the doors.
I grab my suitcase and meet him back in the hallway. Instead of him though I almost come face to face with Dean.
"AJ?" He says grabbing my hand. I rip it away.
"Look I don't wanna do this with you anymore." I say.
"AJ, I wanna explain, you haven't gave me a chance." He says grabbing my hand once more.
"Dean, go be happy."
"I wanna be happy with you!" He yells as Seth walks up behind him.
I rip my hand away again. He looks side-eyed behind him then elbows Seth in the face.
Seth falls back a little, grabbing his nose.
He's a little bloody and his eyes rush with anger.
Seth punches Dean hard and knocks him back into me.
I push Dean away and he trips and falls. As soon as he falls he gets back up. He stands over me with his fist pulled back. I try to move back a little but I'm against the wall.
Memories of Daniel beating me come back and I feel tears rush to my eyes.
He slowly puts his fists down, remembering its just me.
"AJ, I'm- I'm sorry..." he says right before Seth turns him around and knocks him unconscious.
I grab onto Seth pulling him close. "Can y'all not fight anymore... please, for me." I cry.
"Anything for you." He says pulling my head into his muscular chest.
Seth lets go and grabs both our bags and begins to walk towards the elevator.
"You coming?" He calls after me.
"We can just leave him here." I say looking at Dean's limb body.
"He'll be fine little one." He says.
"Seth..." I say turning around to look at him.
"Fine." He says dropping the bags and throws Dean over his shoulder.
He knocks on another door. Roman answers the door.
"What?" He asks.
"Take him." Seth says pushing Dean onto Roman.
Roman takes him and just walks back into the room. "Better?" He asks.
"Yes. Thank you." I say smiling at him.
"Yeah yeah." He says patting my butt.
He grabs the bags and we leave.
••••••••••
We finally make it to Memphis Tennessee.
We pull into our new hotel and grab our suitcases.
"Room for 1?" The clerk asks. Before I can even say anything Seth says, "yes, thank you." He smirks, grabs the key and starts walking to the elevator.
I don't know how to feel about it but as long as we have separate beds we should be okay.
I follow behind him quickly catching up and jumping on his back.
He just smirks and gets on the elevator with me still hanging on.
•••••••••
We walk into the room and my mouth drops open. Shit. There's only one bed and Seth seems perfectly fine with it.
He sets the bags in the corner and spreads himself across the bed. He turns his head and smiles his stupid smile at me.
He throws his hands up like he wants me to hug him. I stand back a little, and he does these cute puppy dog eyes. I give in and wrap myself in his arms.
••••••••••
I wake up to someone beating on the door. Seth is still asleep so I get up and go look.
A Drunken Dean stands in the doorway.
"AJ!" He screams in my face with the smell of tequila on his breath so strong it suffocates me a little.
"Shut up!" I whisper. "What are you doing?" I ask, pushing him back and closing the door to the room.
"AJ, plea- please let me explain."
"Dean how can you explain when your to drunk to barely form sentences." I smart off. He begins to say something but instead collapses on top of me. He's so heavy. The only way I'm holding him up is leaning on the door.
"Where's Paige?" I whisper.
"I don't want that whore. She forced me to kiss her." He says drooling on my shoulder.
My mouth drops open as the words just feel out of his mouth so easily.
She forced herself on him.
"That bitch." I whisper.
"No, that whore." Dean says correcting me.
"Where is your room?" I ask him still a little shocked.
"Room 3...4...1." He mumbles.
I wrap one of his arms around my neck and lead him down the hallway.
I knock on the door and Roman answers. He stands there with a woman. I look up to meet Eyes with Charlotte Flair.
"Oh sorry, just came by to drop off a package." I laugh.
Charlotte chuckles a little. She is like the heel on WWE against Sasha Banks right now but she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet.
Roman throws Dean's arm around his neck and leads him into the room.
"Are you and him dating?" She asks me.
"Um, we were... he cheated." I say looking down at the floor, feeling kinda sad.
"Oh honey, he's an idiot to cheat on you." She says stroking my shoulder.
"Thanks," I say looking up. "How about you and Roman?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"Working on it." She says winking.
"Get it." I say laughing. Charlotte looks above my head and I already know who she's looking up at.
"Seth, your supposed to be asleep." I say turning around.
"I felt you were gone and I couldn't sleep without you." He says with his big puppy dog eyes.
"Awwweee" Charlotte coos. "I'll leave you lovebirds alone." But before she walks in she whispers in my ear. "Get it girl."
I chuckle a little and look up to see Seth staring at my lips. Charlotte leaves and its just me and Seth standing in the middle of an empty hallway.  There's so much space in between us but the tension is tight.
"Seth."
"AJ." He says smirking.
"I Love you..." I say looking down.
"But you love him too." I feel my heart stop and I can't feel myself breathing anymore.
"Seth..." I say as he starts to walk away.
I grab his wrist and turn him around to me. I wait a few seconds and then he kisses me, and I kiss back. We've had passionate kisses before but nothing like this.
"Whore!" Someone yells behind us. I turn around to see Paige.
"You were supposed to come meet me not this tramp!" She yells at Seth.
"What?" He acts confused.
"Wh-?" She cuts me off.
"This was your plan and now you pay up!" She stomps away. "Tomorrow!" She yells not looking behind her.
I begin to feel betrayed once again, what is she talking about...?