Storyline Takes A Spin

"Welcome to SmackDown Live!" Mauro says to everyone tuning in at home. I'm so nervous about the storyline tonight. My hands are sweaty and I'm freaking out!
My promo is up in a little while and I want dean to be there with me. Everything is spinning and my head hurts.
I swallow some ibuprofen and try laying down on the bench for a bit.
I can feel this pressure on my legs.
"Dean, get off me."
"Yep not Dean exactly, but close."
"Roman?" I question
"How'd you know?" He chuckles.
"Wild guess." I force a smile.
"What's wrong little one?" He asks.
"I don't feel right about this storyline with Dolph. God dammit he tried to kiss me!"
"Hey now little bird, calm down."
"Roman this isn't something I'm just supposed to be calm about! This is Me and Dean's relationship, I can't lose him!"
My music begins to play and I have to walk out.
"Since Daniel is long gone I call finally tell y'all. Dean and I are officially a couple!" The crowd cheers.
"Thank you, thank you so much!"
The crowd begins to chant "DEANLEE!" Over and over.
My heart flutters with joy and then it all comes crashing down.
I'm here to show up, I'm here show off!
"AJ, AJ, AJ. Like I said backstage. You'll want me by the next Smackdown Live."
The crowd gives loud Boos over powering me so I have to say it again.
"Oh honey you wish." Dolph gets in the ring with me and says "Babe I don't have to wish." He grabs my face and leans in when Dean's music comes on.
He turns around shocked as Dean is running down the ramp.
Dolph ducks out of the ring after one punch from Dean. He stumbles up the ramp as Dean bends down to kiss me. The entire WWE Universe is cheering.
The camera zooms on Ziggler, he's holding his jaw and he looks devastated.
•••••••••
"Great Job AJ!" Shane says as we make it backstage.
"Thank you!"
Dean wraps his arms around me from behind, and he leans his head on my shoulder.
"He's right you know."
"Who?"
"Shane, you are amazing!"
"Shut up." I blush. "Your not so bad yourself there hot stuff." I say turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Oh by the way Dean you have a match tonight." Shane says just casually walking by.
•••••••
"Dean your match is up next." A crew member calls.
"I'm walking out with you." I utter.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." He says.
"Good."
Dean's music plays once again. I skip behind him to the ring. As I climb in the ring and sit on the ropes, a familiar music begins to play.
Seth Rollins.
I look at Dean and he just shrugs. Seth makes his way to the ring holding his Money In The Bank briefcase.
They start the match Seth is beating Dean comes back at him. Seth is woozy from the punches but gets up. Dean does Dirty Deeds and
1
2
3
Dean's music plays and it feels like everything I ever wanted was right here with him. I jump in the ring and plant a kiss on his lips.
"Good Job Dean!" I hear Dolph say.
No music to warn us. I see he's to scared to be out here so they plaster him on the Jumbotron.
"But I promise you after I beat you right in front of AJ she'll come crawling to me!"
"Give me a mic! NOW!" Dean yells
"Hey Dolph why don't you come out here and face me like a man? Is your jaw still a little sore." Dean yells at the screen.
"Oh I wish I could but that wouldn't be fair. How about I face you at SummerSlam!"
"Hey fine by me, I can beat you anywhere!" Dean yells and Dolph's face disappears from the screen and Dean's music plays again as we leave.
Dean was a little shaken up.
"AJ?"
"Yes pumpkin?"
"Your not gonna fall for Dolph... right?" He looks heartbroken.
"Not in a million years." I say.
•••••••••
Me and Seth have become really close friends lately.
"Hey bet I can beat you in a race." I challenge him.
"No way"
1
2
3
GO!
We run through the back stage and I'm almost there when I hit someone. I'm a little dazed but I'm picked up so easily off the ground by my underarms.
Its Luke Harper.
He has this angry look and he breathes so heavily, and a lil creepy.
"AJ, you okay?"
I walk off quickly and call back at Luke. "Thank you." He just nods his head.
"AJ?" He says holding my arms.
"I'm fine Seth." I look up and Seth is just staring. Its hard not to stare back but I'm with Dean.
"Hi gorgeous." Dean says and Seth backs up slowly.
"Hey babe." I say kissing his cheek.
"I have to tell you something."
"What is it."
"Your so freaking cute." He chuckles picking me up off my feet.
Seth is still staring at me, Mr. Money In The Bank, is staring at me.
Dean puts me down and Seth just walks away. I wanna ask Seth what's wrong but before I can Dean grabs my hand and leads me into the locker room. "Go get dressed. I wanna take you to dinner."
"Really? Where?" I get excited.
He says nothing and just kisses me instead.
"You'll see gorgeous." He says before I walk away. I get into the locker room and every diva is in there, even Paige. She just stares disgusted at me. She keeps whispering to other people and I know that it's about me.
Cause why wouldn't the girl that I apparently stole her man be whispering about me.
"She's such a whore." Paige whispers in her British accent. I feel hot tears run down my face. I slam the locker door shut.
"What did you say?"
"She's a little crazy too." Paige whispers once more. I turn around violently meeting Paige's glance.
"I didn't say anything." Paige laughs
"Bull shit."
"Not Bull shit, why would I talk about a whore like you. First Dean, then Roman, and now Dolph. Your just a bloody whore."
"There was no Roman and Dolph is a storyline idiot!" I scream.
"How'd you end up walking out of a closet with him then, little whore?" She keeps calling me the same word and every time she pushes the knife in deeper.
"I don't need this." I say fighting back every tear in my body.
"Exactly what I thought. Your just a crazy whore!" Paige screams before I'm out the door.
I drop my stuff and run after Paige. It takes the entire locker room of woman and Dean to get me off of her.
She looks shocked and leans against the locker room wall. "Call me a whore one more time!"
"Whore!" she screams
All the people in the locker room couldn't stop me. I have every anger in my body on her right now. By the time security comes and Roman And Seth, Paige is laid a waste on the floor.
I wanted her to suffer. You don't ever call me a whore or crazy them to things set me off like a alarm.
I run out of the building into the parking lot and collapse on the cold cement behind some cars so no one sees me.
Everything goes black. I wake up in some figures arms. There's a jacket around me but I can't move or speak. I look up a little with my eyes and see Seth.
"Hey Little One."
I try to say hello back but it's hard to speak.
"Oh don't worry I'm just gonna take you to the trainer and get you checked out, you were out here about an hour or so."
Seth opens the door and pushes it open with his foot. The warm air feels so good but everything goes black again.