Let Go.

"BRIE! NIKKI! SOMEONE!" I yell knocking on there door. No one answers. Nikki is probably with Brock and Brie is probably with AJ Styles sleeping in there rooms. Great. I sit at there door for about 20 minutes before I know where I have to go to sleep.
For the second time this night I knock on Roman's door. Its about 3:30 at night right now, so I don't think there gonna open the door. But instead of Roman a half asleep Dean opens the door. I think he's still a little drunk.
"Paige, GO AWAY." He says with his eyes still closed. I don't say anything so he opens his eyes finally and they go wide.
"AJ?" He asks.
"Yep." I say looking at the ground. He grabs my face.
"Have you been crying?" He asks.
"No." I say wiping a stray tear.
"AJ." He says grabbing me and pulling me into the room. Even when he's drunk, he's so sweet to me.
He lays me down in the bed and covers me up, he gets blankets and pillows, and lays on the couch. I lay there in bed thinking about everything. Why would he do this? What exactly did he do? Why didn't I let him explain? I slowly fall asleep staring at Dean as he is falling asleep too.
•••••••••••
I wake up and find Dean still on the couch and me in one of his T-shirt in his bed. We couldn't have, could we? I see Roman and Charlotte are gone though. I get up and go to get in Dean's face.
"Dean?" I ask softly. He doesn't respond at all.
"DEAN!" I scream. He stands up quickly and yells "NO AJ!" I stand up and grab his face.
"Dean, it's okay, Dean." His eyes fill with tears and he grabs my hands holding them close to his face. His cheeks are so warm and soft.
"Dean. Your okay." I say calmly.
"I wasn't worried about me." He says letting go and sitting back down on the couch.
He grabs my waist and buries his head in my stomach. I pet his hair, feeling the sweatness and softness in his dirty blonde hair.
"I have a question?" I say
"Yeah?" He says wrapping his arms around me even more.
"Why am I in your T-shirt?" I chuckle.
"Well I woke up around 6 this morning and you said you were uncomfortable in your jeans and tight Shirt that I just... I just changed you into one of my old T-shirts. Don't worry I wasn't trying to seduce you." He says muffled.
I smile at the mere thought of him helping me change into comfortable clothes.
"Dean?"
"Yeah?"
"Why are so nice to me?" I say feeling my eyes tear up again. He grabs me and sets me on his lap.
"Because AJ, I'm in love with you, I'm always gonna be in love with you. Always." He says wiping the tears that just keep giving, away from my cheeks.
"So what happened?" He asks.
"What?"
"With Seth...?" He questions.
"He-He ruined me..." I say running away and locking myself in the bathroom. I don't like him seeing me cry and this isn't simple tears. This is my ugly face, thick, heavy tears.
"AJ!" I hear someone yell but it's not Dean.
"GET OUT!" Dean screams at the voice.
"AJ!" The voice yells again.
"I SAID GET OUT!" Dean yells again and then there's a loud bang. I get up off the floor and run out to see what's going on.
There stands Dean holding Seth by the neck against the wall. Seth begins to turn red and I get in between them and push Dean off of him.
"Thanks Little One." Seth says a little strained.
I turn around a slap him. I can feel Dean's anger change into a savvy little grin.
"How could you! You don't get to call me little one! You and Paige had sex too!" I scream in his face.
"Um WHAT!" Dean says trying to push my lightly out of the way. He so angry that he pushes hard once more and knocks me over.
This infuriates Seth and they begin to go at it like a dog fight.
Seth slams Dean into a wall, then Dean pushes him off into a lamp, and then they both keep punching each other in the faces. By the time I get them off of each other Dean's lip is bleeding and so is Seth's nose.
"Can y'all stop acting like animals! I need to talk to both of you!" They look at me and then back at each other and I can feel how badly they wanna kill each other. "So SIT DOWN!" They look at me once more. "NOW!" I scream and they immediately take a seat on the two separate beds.
"AJ?" Seth Starts.
"No, you let me talk!" I scream. "I'm not going to keep doing this with both of you. I don't wanna be jerked around like a little toy. You both will explain yourselves and Dean will go first." I say pointing to Dean.
"AJ, I would never cheat on you. I love you. Paige knocked on the door that day and I thought it was you. I was still a little sleepy and honest to God thought it was you kissing me. Cause as soon as I opened the door she was on top of me and pushing me towards the bed. The time I finally noticed was when you walked into the room."
"Okay then why did she kiss you in the ring or after that was in your hotel room." I ask feeling like he's lying.
"Storyline. Shane wanted it to look real. But I promise you I was always roomed with Roman and I always slept on the couch. That kiss was for the storyline." He says in a more believing tone.
"Okay..." I simply say and point to Seth.
"I didn't cheat on you either. I'm the one who's actually in love with you. I used to watch your matches even before you were with Daniel. I wanted you so bad AJ." Seth pauses and he head begins to fall looking down at his shoes.
"So I got Paige in on it. We've been friends for a while and I knew she hated you after the Roman thing so I was gonna pay her about 1,000$ if she would help me."
"Help you with what? Help you use me!" I scream.
"You sick son of a bitch!" Dean yells standing up. I grab his hand and stand in the way of him getting to Seth.
"I wasn't using you! I want you AJ! He will never want you as much as I do. And Paige said they had sex anyways so he did cheat on you! I never did! I would never!" He says. I turn around to face Dean who's face is pale.
"Is that true?" I ask feeling hurt. I snatch my hand away from his as I can feel my heart break.
"AJ... AJ... I was Drunk. We weren't even together AJ."
"Well you got drunk a bunch didn't you? And so it was okay since we weren't together to sleep with the person you want me to believe you didn't cheat on me with!" Dean face is in shock.
"Just fuck you!" I scream. I try to walk away and he grabs my wrist. "Let me go!" I scream . I feel the tears run down my cheeks and I rip my wrist from his rough hands.
"Let me go." I whisper faintly to myself. "Oh just let me go." I keep whispering as I walk down the hallway. Touching my lips where a cheater kissed me. Feeling my waist where he held me tight. Oh how I wish he wouldn't have let go.