Recovery

"Your X-Ray showed you have mandible fracture."
"What does that mean?!" Dean worries
"It just means we bring in our oral sugeron-"
Dean cuts him off "Surgery!"
"She won't need surgery, we just need someone good with mouth surgery to come in to wire her jaw shut."
"But then she can't talk!" Dean exclaims
My eyes are beginning to widen. Not talk how can I not talk. I didn't even get to tell Dean how I feel.
"She can talk but its gonna be muffled and hard to pronounce certain words but she can talk." The do it assures me. "I will let the Oral Surgeon explain this in better detail, he should be in, in a minute or so."
Te doctor leaves and Dean stands up from his metal chair and comes towards me. He grabs my hand and kisses me on the forehead.
After a while the Oral Surgeon come in as me the normal how's your day and which I can't answer.she unapologetically continues to talk about medical stuff and how they are going to wire my top teeth to my bottom ones.
Mostly just some stuff I didn't really care about and didn't wanna know.
She told me I had to keep them on for a least six weeks but it can take up to 9-12 months to fully heal. I can only drink liquids.
She gave me a whole pamphlet to look at. I knew that this whole recovery process would take a lot out of me and I could see the look on Dean's face that it would be hell for him too.
••••••••
They put me to sleep so I wouldn't fidget anymore. When I woke up I couldn't open my mouth a centimeter. I freaked out and Dean comes running in the room. "Calm Down."
"Calm." He said dragging his words out in a soothing voice.
Tears form in my eyes. He pulls my heads towards his chest, trying to calm me but all it does is make me cry even more.
I try talking through the wires, "I wantz geeeos  hosemes." Which in the way I'm speaking is I wanna go home which with the wires and the crying Dean can't understand.
The doctor comes in dean looks back at him while I bundle inside his warm jacket feeling the curvature of his chest.
The doctor looks a bit sadden by me and hands Dean a pen and notepad. "If you need to talk, just write it down instead." He says before leaving the room.
He hands me it and with tears still steaming down my face on the notepad I let go and begin to write I WANNA GO HOME! In all caps.
He nods his head and proceeds to pick me up and put my in a wheel chair with a small pillow to lean my heavy head on when I feel a sharp, seering pain in my neck. I write once more on the note pad. Get the doctor. Dean must have known it was urgent a ran down the hall to get him.
•••••••
The doctor comes back with another x-ray saying there is nothing wrong just strained muscle but if it hurt so bad I couldn't turn they'd give me a neck brace for a week or two.
I turned my head and the seering pain was back, they gave me the neck brace and told me to take it easy for a couple weeks.
Easy? Easy cant be in my vocabulary, I have to be prepared to go back to WWE career after this! Oh my god this is the first time I was thinking about that. I'm gonna be out of action for almost a year...
•••••••••
Dean takes me to my room and lays me on the bed softly. He kisses my head and tells me he gonna go get me a milkshake. As soon as he leaves I walk to the computer lab. People give me weird looks I ignore them. I want to message Daniel and tell him he ruined my life but Dean keeps popping in my head. I feel like I know him.
The shield. Oh my god, the shield. WWE Raw! I bumped into him one night when I was watching my best friend Paige compete. Me and Dean never meet after that since I was on SmackDown and me and Paige weren't getting along before I left.
I exit out of it and clear my history. I'm falling in love with a member of the shield...
I run to my room before Dean comes back with my milkshake.
"I made them make you a fresh one so it took a little longer." He says walking in the room, closing the door behind himself.
"Thazkz..."I say still confused. Dean notices my weird behavior automatically and calls me out on it.
"What's wrong?" He says handing me the milkshake.
I get my notepad from the side desk and right I don't know you tell me Ambrose.
He looks down at the floor and doesn't answer.
Answer me Dean! I write setting it on his lap. He's eyes seem sad and cold. He throws the pad across the room. I shutter and go into a ball in the corner, he was scaring me I've haven't seen him mad like this.
He begins to pace back and forth still staring at the floor. He looks side eyes at me. I try to back up even further as he walks near me. He picks me up, he doesn't hurt me in any way just holds me to his chest once more like he's been doing for a month already. I try to pull away but I realize he isn't trying to beat me he just trying to love me so I lean in and as I'm leaning in I can hear his heartbeat slowing down.
"I didn't wanna tell you." He says I feel water on the top of my head. I lean back to look him in his soft eyes filled with tears. I cant say anything back without it coming out weirdly I stand on the bed to be eye level with him. I wipe his tears away he grabs my hand and hold it to his face.
"I just need you..." he says through all his tears.
I lean in kissing his soft lips once more. He knows I can't fully kiss him so he just chuckles. He grabs me off the bed and I wrap my arms and legs around him. He sits on the bed with me wrapped around him like a little monkey.
He moves my little stubborn strand of hair behind my ear and chuckles once more. "How could I ever be mad at little cute girl like you.
He calls me little but I'm pretty sure we've already established that I'm short and he just likes picking on me.
••••••••
One week later
Dean comes in every day telling me how many days I have till I get these stupid wires off.
Today he comes in "5 more weeks baby." He automatically tries to take back the words in his mouth. I chuckle a little but mostly feeling my face heat up. "Awwweee is someone blushing." He says all cute.
I laugh an ugly laugh as he comes closer and tackles me to the bed. I take my little notepad out and write its hot in here. I chuckle as the pen moves across the pad.
"Your right!" Dean says standing up smiling. He pulls his shirt off. I cant help but stare at his six pack. "What? You like what you see?" He says motioning to his abs.
I nod my head blushing again and I turn over and shove my head into a pillow feeling embarrassed. He turns me over and kisses me awkwardly sitting on top of me. God I cant wait till these wires come out but today I could finally take off that uncomfortable neck brace and could turn my head with no pain.
Dean takes my note pad out my hand and sets it back on the table. He grabs me and pulls me close to him. I fall asleep in his arms on the spot.