Cheater

Shane McMahon's music comes on and he does his dance then runs to the ring.
With mic in hand "Daniel, AJ, Dean with you please come to the arena."
Daniels "yes,yes,yes" chants come on and I'm disgusted by the sight of him on the screen.
The it's my turn I skip down to the front of the ring and wait there for Dean. Daniel stares me down and I just flip my hair.
Dean music begins to play. He stares straight at Daniel and Daniel's yelling down the walkway.
Dean begins to walk faster. He's angry and before he can get up on the apron and hit Daniel, I stop him.
"Stay calm. For me" I say he looks into my eyes and his pupils begin to dilate.
He calms down and we walk in the ring together.
"Because of your actions last week on SmackDown, Daniel... Your Fired!" He says with no remorse.
Dean laughs and Daniel tries to attack him but I stand in the way, giving him my crazy eyes, and he backs up.
Stephane McMahon music plays and she walks down to the ring.
As she walking "Shane, you can't fire him." She laughs.
"Oh yes I can." He says
"Well dont how about you trade him."
"For who?" He asks acting surprised.
"For another rival of Dean's"
"Huh?"
"Ladies and Gentleman, The Show-Off himself, DOLPH ZIGGLER!"
"Shit...." I hear dean whisper as Dolph's music plays through the arena.
Automatically as Dolph gets in the ring "DEAL!" Shane yells
Daniel becomes in raged. He storms out of the Arena, while Stephanie trails behind him.
The bit is over but Dean keeps staring at Dolph with anger.
•••••••
We get backstage and I ask Dean "Why are y'all gonna be rivals?"
"They made a storyline for me and him a year ago, but since I got sent to that place, there was never a storyline to do."
"Well why don't you want a storyline?" I as
"Because Nicholas is a good guy and I don't wanna have to beat his ass on a daily basis."
I think it's a little more than that but I don't say anything.
••••••••••
I walk to Shane's office and knock on the open door, he looks up from his paperwork and smiles.
"Shane can I talk to you?"
"Yeah, come sit down." He says getting up and leaning against his desk in front of me.
"Why are Dean and Ziggler going to rival?" I ask.
"Sorry sweetie I can't tell you that." He says walking back around his table and sitting in his chair again.
I stand up "why not!"
"That's a question your boyfriend should answer."
"Ughhhh" I say stampeding out of his office.
I'm so mad! Why wouldn't Dean tell me, Why wouldn't Shane! I have to find Dean.
I look around but find Roman instead. I grab him and pull him into a backstage closest.
"Hey what's up lil lady?!" He asks
"Why does Dean hate Dolph!" I yell.
"Hun that's a question for him."
"Dean says that's its nothing, he just doesn't wanna have to beat up Ziggler, because he's a 'good person'."
"He said that?!" Roman stands back surprised. I nod. "Obviously Dean is trying to protect you."
"Rom-" he cuts me off by pulling me into a hug. "He's protecting you AJ, he only means well."
"Thank you..." I say still sadden by the fact my own boyfriend can't tell me how he's feeling.
Roman lets go and we walk out the closet.
Paige walks up. "Hey Paige!" I say happy she's here, I need to talk to her.
"How could you!" She yells
"How could i what?" I ask confused
"Cheat on Dean with the person you know I like!"
"Paige what are you talking about?"
"You and Roman coming out of the closet!"
"Oh P-"
"Save it!" She says angerily walking away. I turn to Roman and he looks like someone ripped his heart out.
"Roman, I'm sorry!" I say feeling tears rush to my eyes.
"Don't be. I'll talk to her." Before he can walks away Dean walks up and punches Roman right in the nose.
"DEAN!" I scream at him.
"You wanna fuck my girlfriend. You can have her!" He says kicking Roman, who's on the ground.
The tears rush down my face as I help Roman up.
"AJ don't cry..."
"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" I say running off. I run to the locker room luckily no ones in there.
We only have one bathroom in there so I lock the door behind me. I can see my makeup running in the mirror. I'm so anger, I punch the concrete wall. I scream in agony and collapse to the floor.
•••••••••
Someones banging on the door. I must've passed out from all the pain rushing at me at once. I try to use my hands to push myself off the floor. And I feel the sharp pain in my right hand.
"AJ, I know your in there let me in!"
"Go away!"
"Baby girl I know you didn't do it..." My eyes begin to water. I put my right hand against my chest, holding it tight.
I open the door and he's just standing there.
"You okay?" He says throwing a little smirk.
"Umm Dolph, what are you doing in here?" I ask confused.
"I saw what went on with Roman, Paige, Dean and you. I don't think you would cheat on Dean."
"Okay...thanks..."
"Np cutie." He sees. "What happened to your hand?" He asks and tries to touch it.
I rip back. "I punched the wall."
"Honey those are cement I don't think your gonna break the wall."
"I know!" I yell and he jumps.
"Oh someone's a little feisty." He says winking. He leans in. I jump back right before Dean walks in the room. He pins Dolph against the lockers.
"Oh hey there old friend." Ziggler chuckles.
"We will never be friends!" Dean yells at him
"Oh that hurt." Ziggler says bringing a smile to his face. Dean is furious and i step in pushing Dean off he backs up but doesn't take his eyes of him. I turn around and Dolph winks at me. I feel deans warm stomach on my arm. He standing so close as he breathes he's moving my hair.
"Leave now!" I say yelling at Ziggler as he flashes another grin and then walks out slowly.
Dean finally takes his eyes off Dolph, he's eyes are filled with tears.
"I'm sorry..." he says leaning down and hugging me.
"What are you sorry for..." I ask burying my head in his chest.
"For saying Roman could have you." He leans back and cups my face in his palms. " I was just thinking the worst. He told me nothing happened and you just wanted to know why I hated Nicholas so much."
"Baby I would have thought the same thing."
Paige walks in. I'm thinking she's getting her clothes. She rolls her eyes and grabs my arm turning me to her.
Her anger and it boils over her like a she's about to blow the whole place down.
"Pai-" She slaps me. It stings and my eyes fill my tears all over again.
"I cant believe you!" She screams. She grabs her bag out her locker and slams the door.