It's Complicated

I lay down with Dean, he cuddles up with me.
What just happened... why did he-?? Why-what??? Did I like it...? I question myself in my head. I feel this warmth in me.
••••••••••
The alarm clocks rings and I'm happy that o have to get up.
"No baby five more minutes." Dean says grabbing my arm and trying to pull me into bed once again. I only got like four hours of sleep but I can't. Not after Seth kissed me I sat up till 5 last night just thinking about him.
"I have to go... get some breakfast..."
"Fine okay. Can you bring me a apple back up?" He asks
"Yeah...sure." I say. Before I can leave out of the bedroom and walk to the door Dean grabs my arm.
"You okay?" He asks
"Yeah...just a little tired."
"Okay." He says letting go. I walk to the elevator when The doors open and there is Seth.
"AJ..." Seth calls. I force a smirk and walk into the elevator. Before it has time to close Seth walks in.
"Se-" he cuts me off.
"I'm sorry..." he says leaning his head in. He's so close to my face I feel his warm breath blowing my hair.
"Se-" he cuts me off again.
"Please don't hate me." He says looking at the ground. I press the button to stop the elevator in between floors.
I lift his head up. His chocolate brown Eyes stare into mine. I push my pink lips against him. He wraps his arms around my back pulling me in close. I wrap my arms around his neck pushing my lips even harder into his. I feel guilty and I let go.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"Don't be, I loved it." He says grabbing my face. I feel hot thick tears run down my cheeks and i rip my face out of his hands. I push the button for the elevator to start and as soon as the doors open I run.
"AJ!" Seth screams after me, but it's to late and the elevator closes with him still inside. I find the nearest bathroom and clean myself up. I grab an apple from the breakfast area and head up to my room.
I feel absolutely terrible. I walk into the room to find Paige on top of Dean kissing him.
"What the he-" my words are cut off by Dean pushing Paige off of him and onto the floor.
"Its not what you think!" He screams. I run out of the room and the tears are back. I run into Roman and fall on my butt. I curl up in a ball in the middle of the hallway.
"What's wrong." Roman says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder taking me to his room. He sets me on his bed and sits on the floor in front of me.
"Come on little duck. What's wrong?" He asks lifting my head up.
"Dean...Paige...kissing..." I huff out
"What?!" Roman screams which makes me flinch.
"I'm sorry." he says hugging me.
"Why would he-" I'm cut off by Seth walking into the room. I try walking to the bathroom, but I feel as if I'm gonna pass out. I feel my eyes roll back into my head. And someone catches me before I hit the floor.
••••••••••
I wake up to Roman and Seth talking.
"You did what?!" Roman yells.
"I-I kissed her. Its my fault she passed out.
"Actually I think it was all of it. You and Her kissing and Dean and Paige making out."
"Wait what?!" Seth screams.
"Ohhhh you didn't know..."
"No, the Hell I didn't know!" He screams again.
"Stop yelling please." I say grabbing my head and sitting up.
"AJ!" Seth yells. "Oh sorry he says."
"You okay?" Roman asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine I think just a bit dizzy."
"You really need to quit fainting." Seth chuckles.
"Its all your fault." I laugh punching him in the shoulder.
"Ow. And how do I make you faint. Is it cause I'm that hot?" He laughs.
"You wish." Roman coughs.
"Are you okay?" Seth asks.
"Yeah like I said I'm dizzy but-"
Seth cuts me off. "No about Dean."
"Well..." I feel tears welt up. "I guess I deserved it."
"How in the hell do you deserve it!?" Seth asks mad.
"Our kiss..." I whisper.
"I kissed you. You didn't deserve any of this!"Seth says standing up from the bed.
"Seth calm down." I say grabbing his hand.
"No im not gonna calm down!" He screams. He makes me let go and he walks out of the room and slams the door behind him.
"Roman!" I yell.
"Oh no no no. Dean deserves it but so does Seth."
"Roman!"
"Fine I'll go watch and if it gets to out of control I'll stop it."
"Thank you." I say. Roman walks slowly out of the room. I hear yelling, screaming, and glass breaking.
I cant just sit here and I run down the hall and other WWE superstars from this floor are gathered around. There's Dolph, Big E, Alexa, Nikki, Brie, Paige and some others.
I go to the center of the crowd and see Seth on top of Dean punching him in the face. Roman grabs Seth off of Dean but Seth gets out of Romans grip. Dean kicks him in the face and he falls to a knee.
"I'm not going down that easy!" Seth screams spearing Dean against the wall.
Paige is screaming for Seth to stop.
Seth gets on top of Dean again and grabs his face. "How could you hurt her!" He screams and punches him, knocking him out.
Roman finally gets a good hold on Seth and drags him back to his room. I stand there for a few minutes as the crowd disappears. I stare at Dean's knocked out body laying waste in the hallway. Paige finally walks over to dean and puts his head onto her lap.
I'm infuriated and try to attack her but feel strong around my waist.
"Let me go!" I scream as it echoes down the hallway.
I'm pulled into a room. The strong arms where from a girl and I turn around to see Brie Bella.
"Brie?" I question.
"What's wrong?" She says wiping tears that I didn't even know I had.
"What do you mean?"
"You didn't try to stop Seth, Paige was helping him, and you've been fainting a lot lately."
"Dean was making out with Paige..."
"Why did Seth attack him?" She questions.
"Because Seth kissed me. He's jealous of Dean..."
"Baby girl." She says hugging me. Her shirt is soaked with my tears.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"For what?" She asks.
"Your shirt." I say.
"Girl I had more than one girl cry all over my shirt." She chuckles.
"Thank you Brie, your my only girl friend anymore."
"I'm always here." She says squeezing me tighter.
••••••••••
"AJ!" I hear someone scream outside. I've been in Brie's room all night. She told me to stay here while she went to go get us some pizza and ice cream.
I peak out the door to find Dean running through the hall. He turns to see me standing in the door way.
"AJ..." Dean says and I try to close the door in his face. He pushes the door and comes in grabbing my arms.
"Help! Help! Help!" I scream and he closes the door.
"AJ stop!" He yells. I quiet myself and closing my eyes.
"AJ please look at me- please." He voice cracks and I open my eyes and he's about to cry
"Seth told me..." he says and tears stream down his cheeks. Then everything goes black again.