Catering closet

I walk into the locker room and find Brie talking to Alicia Fox.
"Can I steal her for just a second?" I ask. Foxy just rolls her eyes and walks off. I pull Brie into the bathroom and lock the door.
"What actually happened last night...?" I ask confused.
"Well Dean said you passed out in the stairwell and he "found" you there. Then he came to my room and me and AJ were asleep. He persistently banged on the door waking AJ up. Well AJ owes Dean a favor and he picked it to be that AJ took you to Seth because Dean didn't wanna start drama with Seth. Long story short." She says. I look at her still confused.
"He didn't find you did he? He was already with you." She says.
"Yes but not like that. He got into a bar fight and needed someone to get him a key to Roman's Room. So I went down there got him a key and helped him up the stairs. Guess I was just light headed and passed out." I say kinda lying.
"Oh okay. Good cause Seth is a good guy." She chuckles.
"Yeah." I agree.
•••••••••••
"AJ you are on in about 2 minutes." Shane says snapping me out of my Day dream.
"Okay." I say and just stare at the screen.
My feel someone come sit beside me on the bench but I'm afraid to look.
"Your not even gonna talk to me?" He asks
"I don't wanna talk." I say.
"I saved your ass." He says.
"No Dean you saved your ass." I reply rolling my eyes.
"AJ your on!" A crew member yells as they play my music and I skip down to the ring.
"Tonight must be my night." Seth chuckles in the middle of the ring. I snatch Jillian's Mic and get into the ring with Seth.
"Tonight is baby." I say winking and Seth smirks.
"So back to what I was saying. Dean wants to steal my woman he's gonna have to go through Me first and we know he sure as hell won't try."
"Oh no, Mr. Money in the Bank thinks AJ is some possession of his." Dean booms walking out from backstage.
"Oh shut the hell up, where's your pregnant girlfriend?" Seth asks pointing his hand towards Dean.
"Well first, She was never pregnant, she faked it, and also she's not my girlfriend." Dean smarts back and I try to hide my smile with my hair. I look up to find Seth staring at me angrily and it scares me so much I just kinda step back.
"Your scaring her!" Dean yells.
"AJ?" Seth asks. I don't know why but I drop the mic and walk out of the ring and up the ramp past Dean.
"AJ..." I hear him say as I walk past.
I watch them argue from the back TV.
"You can't even stop her? You just let her leave? Well while your still standing in that ring, I'm gonna go console AJ." Dean says dropping the mic and leaving a shocked Seth standing there.
All I can hear in my head is AJ is some possession.
Until Dean actually finds me in catering's closet, full of pans and pots.
"AJ..." he calls.
"Dean, please, don't try to make me feel better." I say.
"I'm not trying to make you feel better. But I have to tell you something."
"What do you want Dean...?" I ask.
"I Love You..." He says.
"Dean." I say looking at his green- blue eyes.
"AJ you don't have to say it back. I just-I needed to tell you. But I get it Your in love with Se-"  I push him against the wall.
"A-" he tries to talk but I press my lips against his but he pushes me off softly.
"AJ..." He says before he pulls me into his body hard pressing his lips into mine.
•••••••••••••
I remember the first time we kissed. I remember him pressing his soft lips into mine, him grabbing my waist. The world stopped turning at that moment just like it had every time he kissed me.
•••••••••••••
"Did we really just have sex in a Catering closet." I laugh putting my shirt on.
"We did." He chuckles sliding his pants back on.
I can't help but to stare as he puts his shirt back on. He sees me staring and very slowly takes it back off. He pushes me against the wall smirking. I kiss him once more before I slide out from his arms and back into catering and out the back door.
I stand in the freezing cold weather of Iowa. I feel a warm jacket drape across me. I turn to find Seth smiling at me. I take his jacket and throw it at his face.
"Are you fucking psycho!" He yells holding his eye. His hateful words surprise me. I step back finally processing it.
"What did you just say?" I swallow hard.
"AJ...I'm-Im sorry." He says throwing his jacket in the ground.
"No, don't." I say stammering back inside. He catches up with me and grabs my wrist and I slap him... I slap Seth across his face. He bubbles over with anger and shoves me to the ground.
"I'm never good enough for you am I!" He screams. " I'm never gonna be good enough for you!" He says and Roman runs up and grabs him. "No one is ever gonna go be good enough for MRS APRIL MENDEZ ARE THEY?!?" He screams as Roman carries him off.
I feel my cheeks rush with anger and I go insane. I begin to flip tables, throw chairs, and scream to the top of my lungs, until I feel so light headed I fall to my knees.
"AJ? Come on April." Dean says picking me off the ground.
He walks with me into the snow and to his car.
I shiver as he sets me down in the back seat. He throws his jacket over me and gets into the front, cranking the heat to max.
"Where are we going?" I shiver.
"No where." He says.
"Your gonna sit back there, sleep, and stay as calm as possible." He says.
"What are you gonna do?" I ask.
"Well that's for me to know." He smirks. "Now sleep babygirl" He says throwing his arm into the backseat, holding my hand as I drift off to sleep.
•••••••••••
"Dean?" I call after him.
I sit up quickly realizing he isn't here.
I turn the key off and put it in my pocket rushing inside.
"Roman! Where's Seth?!" I ask him.
"AJ. No."
"No. Roman. Dean." I say wide eyed.
"Oh shit." Roman says running away. I run after him as he slams into the guys locker room. Seth is laid to waste on the ground but Dean is no where to be found.
"AJ. Go!" Roman yells.
I run all over the building yelling Deans name and checking in the places I think he would be.
"Dea-" I run into the catering closet to find Paige and Him. I drop the keys into his hand.
"Oh-..." I say and walk out, feeling my heart drop.
"AJ..." he calls after me. I slowly look at my feet walking back to the dudes locker room.
"Roman..." I say collapsing to the floor in front of him, balling my eyes out.
But instead of Roman hugging me Seth wraps his limp arm around my neck and another wiping my tears.
"I'm so sorry..." He says beginning to cry too.