Devil's Own Luck

I wake up with a startle,Dean isn't here!
I begin to panic I run straight for his room. He's not there as I'm running around looking for him I bump into someone. Not looking up I say sorry and keep going.
"DEAN!" I scream as loud as I could.
He comes running out of the men's bathroom down the hall.
He looks confused and scared.
He grabs me and pulls me into the nearest door. Its a little cramped Exam room. Dean pushes me up against the wall still looking scared.
"What?" He asks
" I got worried I'm sorry," I push him off and begin to leave the room before he grabs my waist, turns me around, and kisses me. I jump on him , straddling him, leaning into his every kiss.
I get down and he asks me " why were you so worried?"
"Because I like you... a lot."
"Why would you like me? I'm insane, crazy."
"Well I must be too." I say smirking.
He smirks and leans in for a kiss once more.
"No,no,no,no." I say playfully "you want one you gotta.... catch me first" I bust out the room and run towards the lunch room I beat him in line. He catches up and pecks me on the cheek.
I don't even realize that I'm eating, Before everything on my plate is devoured.
Dean watches me eat, not looking anywhere else. I feel a little self-conscious with all the pretty workers and patients here. But every thing becomes clear that this is one man that only sees me and no body else.
My heart flutters right before my world came crashing down.
April Mendez to the front desk, April Mendez to the front desk.
I look at Dean dazed, I don't wanna leave him. He could see in my eyes I was scared so he walked with me. Before I even turned the corner I knew why I was there. The overpower on cheap cologne mixed with sweat could only belong to one person. Daniel.
I stoped in my tracks. I cant do this without Dean but I've seen how he makes people scared, I don't want an all out brawl between them.
Dean pushes me forward caressing my waist I walk faster leaving his hand behind.
"AJ!" Daniel says with great enthusiasm like he really has missed me. Dean trails to my side.
Daniel tries to hug me. Dean sees I don't want it and puts his arm in the way blocking him from me.
"And who the Hell are you!" Daniel demands.
"Dean, Dean Ambrose." He says back smirkily.
I know that last but i ignore as I see Daniel take his eyes off Dean, mumbling something and asks me "April can I speak to you in private."
"Why so you can beat her into submission?" Dean asks with a very serious tone behind his voice.
"Oh April has told you those lies too, of course, how could I forget."
I shutter at the sound of his voice, the same tone he used the day he hit me. "Why are you here?" I plead.
"I'm here to check up on my Princess."
"Ew." Dean gags. I snicker.
Daniel does his wide eyes thing that scares me, thats how I know he wasn't to beat my face in right now.
Dean pushes me behind him. "What are you some kind of angry goat!"
Daniel goes to punch Dean, I push him to where I'm in front of him. Daniel fist hits me right in the jaw. I feel nothing, there is no pain, nothing.
He runs out of the building but Dean picks me up and carries me to the emergency side of the hospital. Two flights of stairs and runs the rest.
He lays me down on a stretcher in the hall way, takes off his shirt for me to rest my head on, and begs a doctor to help me.
The doctor takes me into the room and exams my jaw. He gives me morphine to numb the pain but I didn't feel any before. He takes me to the X-Ray room, takes a few photos, and puts me back in my room.