Altercations

"YOU ALL SHOULD BE SUSPENDED!" Shane yells.
"It wasn't there fault it was mine. He was trying to hurt April and I couldn't let him!" Dean says blaming himself for putting me, Roman, and Seth into this.
"That's a lie, I let you do it!" Roman speaks up.
"I helped you do it" Seth admits with a chuckle.
"I'M THE REASON YOU DID IT!" I scream and there are no more smiles in the room.
Dean looks at me with his wide green eyes and I know what he's trying to tell me.
I can hear his voice in my head saying shut up it isn't your fault and kisses my forehead.
I shut up for the rest of Shane's speech and I can feel Ambrose just staring at me out of the corner of his eye. I feel all the emotions and tears from when Daniel took me away from him. I run out the room hearing the door slam against the wall. I run to the girl's bathroom knowing they can't follow me there.
"AJ?" I hear. But it isn't Dean.
Its very happy and British. I slam into a stall and lock the door sitting In the corner.
"You realize I'm skinny, I can fit right under the stall." She doesn't do it though. The knob jiggles and it slowly opens.
"Learn that a few years back, knew it would come in handy." She says hold a small black Booby pin in her hand. She is still as pale, with her basic black hair.
"Paige, what do you need?" I say through the blurry tears
"I saw you run in here crying. What's wrong doll?" She asks siting in the corner beside me.
I missed talking to her. I lean my head on her shoulder and tell her everything.
•••••••••••
As soon as I'm done she stands up and walks out. I follow her asking her what she doing. I see a flash of red and white.
"Paige don't!"
She walks up to Daniel and slaps him across the face and he burns with anger. She hit him hard. He steps closer to her but she never flinches.
"Oh what are you gonna do Wife Beater!" She says with so much power in her voice the boys behind him back up.
I close my eyes and open them to the sound of Roman "Yeah what are you gonna do?"
Paige and Roman are standing side by side and Daniel just walks away knowing how strong Roman is.
Dean comes and wraps his arms around me.
Paige and Roman high five.
"Paige meet Dean, Dean meet Paige."
"Oh so your the guy she couldn't stop complementing and gushing about for an hour."
"Shut up Paige!" I squeak.
Dean chuckles in my ear and Paige starts to flirt with Roman Reigns😉
•••••••
Shane calls me, Paige and Roman back to his office and Dean just comes with.
"Y'all can't keep hitting other Superstars." Shane says rolling his eyes
"Why can't we, He hit a Longest Reigning Divas Champion?" Paige says with her cute British accent and Roman chuckles and just stares at her.
"Get out..." Shane says and lets us all go he screams, "No more hitting people unless its in the ring!", before we close the door.
•••••••••
A week goes by and tonight I get to wrestle.
"AJ who you up against tonight?"
"No clue, wanna go with me to find out?"
"Always!" She says peppy.
We walk to Shane's office and I peak my head in the door. He looks up. "Yes Mrs. April?"
"Hey Mr. McMahon I was wondering who I'm fighting tonight."
"Oh I'm glad you asked, you'll be in a tag team match with Dean."
I squeal a little. "Against Daniel Bryan... and Paige!" I stand there in shock when Paige comes barreling through the door.
"WHAT!"
"Y'all don't have to like it but you're fighting tonight against whoever I choose and since you, Paige, wanna slap my wrestlers you get these kinda matches."
"He put his hands on another girl Superstar!" She says slowly and drawn out for effect.
"Trust me Daniel Bryan will be getting it Real Soon."
"Close the door on your way out!" Shane yells.
Paige slams the door angering.
"THANK YOU!" He yells once more.
I turn around to Paige. " You okay?" I ask.
"AJ I can't do this. I cant fight you let alone stand with a man who beat you!" She says shocked
"You have to, or you'll lose your job."
For the rest of the night we all sit in silence, watching the superstars fight. Then my music comes on and I cant bring myself to skip but I force a smile for the little kids. Dean comes out all serious and it kinda scares me how serious he looks.
He comes Paige first and she can't bring herself to even force a smile, she's angry and wants to take it out on her partner. Daniel chants begin to appear on the screen and Paige rolls her eyes. Daniel runs down the ramp and slides in to the ring doing "yes,yes, yes" he goes to Dean's face and he jumps at him so Daniel quickly jumps back like the scary cat he is.
Me and Paige start the match off. I push her back getting her angry so maybe she'll fight me. She just kinda moves back. I push her once more and she falls on her butt. This makes her blood boil as she just taps Daniel in. He acts like he so innocent by standing back until I tap Dean in.
As soon as I do Dean is on him. Punching him left and right. Daniel tries to fight back but Dean is being to aggressive. Daniel lays on the ground Dean just letting out all his anger on him at once. The referee begins to count and I pull Dean off of Daniel. Dean turns around to look me in the eyes and I can see Daniel coming up from behind I push him out the way and I take a hard hitting spear to my gut.
It feels like his shoulder almost rips me in half.
Dean does his Signature Dirty Deeds on Daniel and
1
2
3
The match is over and Dean comes to check on me. "I'm fine" I wince in agony just by saying it. I lean against the turnbuckle holding my stomach in complete pain. Daniel gets up off the mat finally and grabs Dean by the back of his shirt. He punches Ambrose in the face and elbows him right in the temple. Dean falls to his knees. Someone hands Bryan a microphone.
"LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!" Dean is still a little dazed but looks at me with sad eyes.
Daniel kneels down to me and grabs my chin. "Baby are you okay?" He asks
I rip his hand from chin but he grabs at it again but even harder. Music begins to play as Roman runs down to the arena.
"Hands off her Bitch!" He yells.
By this time though Daniel is out of the ring and in the WWE Universe crowd.
For the entire thing Paige stood there. She knew she couldn't lay her hands on Daniel again. She walks in the ring but she doesn't hit me. She helps me up and I wrap my arm around her neck still wincing at the pain I'm feeling. Roman gets Dean and helps him out to the backstage.
They take me and Dean to the trainer.
I'm fine just gonna be a little bruised and Dean had a concussion.
"What an Asshole!" Paige blurts out.