Drunk night...?!

"AJ?"
"Sh. Don't speak, please." I say
"AJ? Please look at me."
"Seth, please don't make me..."
"I need to see your gorgeous face." He says quietly trying to pry me off of him.
"You just wanna leave." I say feeling my tears swell up.
"Baby. I'm never gonna leave you." He says digging his head into my hair.
"Fine." I say slowly letting go.
He sits back, smiling that goofy grin.
I lean in a kiss him hard. He grabs the small of my back and picks me up. He lays me onto the bed and playfully growls. I chuckle as he gets on top of me breathing me in.
•••••••••••••
"Oh my god." He says
"That bad?" I say tracing his abs with my finger.
"Hell no. Wanna go again?" He says pulling me on top of him. I grab both his arms and pin him down onto the bed. I start making out with him but slowly moving my lips to his neck and playfully biting.
"This is not fair." He chuckles.
"Oh shut up" I laugh.
My laughter finally stops as someone knocks at the door. I throw on his shirt that was throw across the room.
"I'll be back." I whisper.
"I'll be waiting." He winks.
I answer the door and my smile gets wiped away.
"Hold on a second." I say and shut the door.
"It's Brie, I'll be back... she needs helping picking out a dress." I say sliding on some sweatpants.
"Hurry back." Seth yells as I walk to the door.
I close the door behind me standing in front of a bloody face of Dean.
"What the fuck happened to you?" I ask him inspecting his face.
"Bar fight." He chuckles but winces as I touch his lip with my finger.
"I wouldn't have came up here but Roman is out with Charlotte and I didn't wanna stay with-" he stops himself and looks down at the ground.
Through everything I've been through with him I can't just forget that I love him.
"It's fine. I'll just go..." He says
"No. I mean. I'll go with you to get a key from the clergy for Romans Room." I say.
I walk him to the elevator and as soon as we're inside I can't help but ask him. "How'd you get into my room today..."
"Seth left his wallet on the table when he was getting his breakfast..." He says like it's a normal thing to do.
"DEAN!" I yell.
"What? I had to tell you. AJ I can't-" he stops once more.
"No say it. You owe me that much." I say.
"I didn't want you to slip through my hands again. I should've fought for you. I should've opened my GOD DAMN EYES." He says punching the elevator door.
He whimpers holding his hand. I stop the elevator right before we hit the main floor. He falls to his knees holding his hand starting to cry.
"Did you break your hand?" I ask trying to pull it away from his chest to look at it.
"It's not my hand!" He yells.
"Then What is it!" I scream back.
"It's my heart." He says quietly. He grabs a handful of my hair slowly pulling my head into his grasps. "AJ, it's my heart." He whispers. His warm breath draped over me.
"Dea-" I begin to say but he cuts me off "you don't have to say it... I know you love him." He says slowly pushing himself off the floor. He presses the elevator button to the main floor and in moments it dings.
I got up to the clergy and ask for a key to my friends room. It's the night shift and he doesn't care so he hands it over.
I give the key to Dean and take the stairs instead.
I start walking up but hear heavy footsteps behind me.
"Go Away Dean." I say turning around.
"No." He says still walking towards me.
"Dean just go." I say pushing his shoulder.
He grabs his shoulder and I quickly grab it.
"I'm so sorry. I forgot." I say. He grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest.
"It didn't hurt but I knew you would care." He says smirking.
He pulls me so tightly I think I'm gonna suffocate. It's nice though, I missed his hugs.
But Seth....
I let go thinking of him. "AJ... I'm sorry." He says as I run up the stairs.
"AJ! Please stop! Ow!" He screams in agony as he tries to run after me.
"Dean Stop!" I yell.
"Not until- you- face me." He says cringing at every step he takes.
"Dean!" I scream.
"AJ... Please." He says. I begin to walk down to him.
"Please what? You cheated on me Ambrose. I would never do that to Seth." I whisper.
"I know I'm sorry. Okay? But.. AJ" He says grabbing my fingertips.
"I'm always gonna be in love with you, and I'm here if you need me." He says letting go.
"Dean?" I ask
"Yeah?" He says.
"Was I not good enough for you..." I ask hanging my head. He steps up a step and lifts my head. He stands only a couple inches away.
"You were too good for me." He says.
He slowly comes closer.
"And the sex was great too." He chuckles. I grab his cheek with my hand. He stops talking and just stares at me.
I think he knew what I was feeling in that moment. He grabbed my hand pushing it into his face and burying his lips into it.
I feel my heart beat faster.
"Dean?" I say.
"Don't, your gonna regret it." He says.
"Dean?" I say once more.
"AJ." He says picking his head from my hand.
"I-I wanna kiss you..." I say slowly.
"I know... I wanna kiss you too..." He says looking down at his shoes.
"Dean...?"
"AJ, please don't." He says stilling looking at his shoes.
"Dean!" I yell. He looks up, my eyes roll back and I crash into him with so much force he almost falls backward.
••••••••••
I wake up without a trace of Dean. I'm laying next to Seth, who's awake and watching TV.
He notices I'm awake and kisses my forehead.
"Good Morning Beautiful." He says.
"What happened?" I ask.
Brie said you two drank a little to much and AJ Styles carries you in here in the middle of the night. You were passed the fuck out" He chuckles.
Wait what?! I was drunk with Brie and before there "date" AJ dropped me off here...? What the fuck happened last night.