Time's Up

Five weeks later
Dean walks me to my Oral Doctors office.
"Hello Mrs. Mendez, Mr. Good."
I look at her confused thinking he must have gotten Dean confused with someone else. Dean eyes go wide but he doesn't say anything and I still cant.
The doctor walks me to his exam room lays me back and begins to cut out the wires. Dean must of knew how scared I was, he held my hand the entire time.
Dr. James tells me that I'm good to go but take it easy on my jaw for about 6 months and I should be fine. As soon as were out of the room I push Dean against the wall.
"What?!" He exclaims
"Who the hell is Mr. Good!?!?" I ask finally able to speak properly
All he says is "Jonathan David Good."
"What does that mean?"
"That's my name."
"What?" I say confused
"That's my name!" He says pulling me off of him and just walks away.
I grab his wrist and pull him into a random closet " your meaning for three months you haven't told me your real name."
"I HATE MY NAME! Okay!?!" He yells I back up. He automatically regrets it and tries to grab for my hand. I pull away quickly. His eyes goes sad.
"How could you?!" I ask him
"I was afraid of telling you everything." He says looking at the floor
"I just got to speak to you the first time in six weeks and you yell at me..."
"I'm sor-" I cut him off by walking out the room. He grabs my forearm and I pull it away aggressively. I run to my room crying and lock myself in there.
A few minutes later De- I mean Jonathan knocks at my door, he tries turning the handle but he can't get in. I see his shadow leave through the crack at the bottom off the door.
I sit down on the cold floor laying my back against the bed. The tears are soaking The T- shirt I stole from Dean. He didn't mind at all. I throw it off of me and across the room it flies. I lay over on my side in a bra and shorts, crying all the water out of my body.
•••••••
I hear the banging on my door waking me out of my sleep. I stand up from the floor and open my door. To my surprise it's not Dean.
"Daniel?!"
"Hello Jeanette." He says taking me by my throats and pushing me into the room closing the door with his other hand.
"What are you doing here again?" I say gasping for air.
"I heard you were out of recovery wanted to come and visit you." His eyes begin to glow red with anger.
I try catching my breath as he pins me against the wall wrapping both of his hands around my neck.
Right before I begin to black out he lets go. I fall to the ground. He kicks me until I scream in agony.
"ST-
••••••
"-OP"
I wake up to Dean shaking me awake.
"It's just a dream" he says as I dig my claws into his face.
I snap out of it and he's just holding me to his chest "its okay, it's just a dream, it's just a dream." He says rocking back and forth with me on the floor holding me so tight I can hardly breathe.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" I whisper into his chest.
He pulls me back. "What are you sorry for?" He asks as I'm wiping the blood from his face with my hand. "They're just some tiny scratches baby girl." He says pulling me close to him once more.
I cant sleep without having bad dreams when Dean/ Jonathan isn't here. I think he now understands that. He stayed with me the entire night, I even woke up to his mouth open, sleeping face.
••••••••
Dean was the only thing that made me feel safe anymore. He went with me every two weeks to Doctor James for X-rays. He never once left my side. We became very close after that night and tonight he wants to tell me something.
We've known each other for about 3 months and I pretty sure he asking me to be his girlfriend tonight.
••••••••
I walk into my room and there's a note and a box lying on the bed that reads Wear this. I open the box and inside are my favorite Chuck Taylors, A Ambrose Asylum shirt, and a pair of jeans. Awe he knows I hate fancy dresses.
Underneath the clothes is another note saying meet me where we first meet. More like the place he saved my ass from the creepy reception guy.
I go to there and there he is leaning there staring at me. He's wearing a white T-shirt with a bow tie, he's leather jacket, and a pair of his nice jeans
"What's all this?" I ask
"Wait and see my lady." He takes me hand and we walk to the cafeteria. CAs soon as we get in there is a beautiful woman in scrubs playing the violins. I began to feel the butterfly's in my stomach.
The room is dim, only candles lighting the room. There's only one table in the middle of the room set up like a beauty and beast setting.
I'm speechless.
He just stares at me for a good minute before he takes my chair and pulls it out for me. I sit down and as he begins to do the same I utter "how did you do all this!"
"That scrub nurse owed me a favor and well so did Doctor Snow so she arranged this for me to tell you this."
"What is it?" I try to act surprised.
"Well... um...."
"Just tell me Dean!"
"I'm in love with you but..." the but at the end makes me worry and once again nothing comes out.
"He looks me in the eyes and says my time is up." His time is up?! What? What does that even mean!? I think he gets I'm confused and begins to explain
"I have been in here 6 months already and Doctor Snow told me I'm ready... I'm ready to go home. But the thing is your my home."
I cant say anything still I just sit there staring off in space. The music stops and the Nurse leaves.
"You made me fall in love with you and now your leaving me?!?" The words fall out my mouth.
"I'm not leaving without you AJ" I feel these big puddles rushing to my eyes. I stand up and look at the floor.
"I guess that's it then. Just Leave." I say before walking away.
Dean yells after me "April, AJ!" As he yells it makes the tears stream faster. I walk as fast as I can to my room and flop on the bed defeated me once again. I take dean shirt and hold it tight.
He made me love him and he's leaving me.
I hear a knock on my door. It booms through the room. I don't turn around knowing exactly who it is.
"Dean, go away!"
"Its not Dean!"