I Love You...

I wake up on Brie. I don't mean slightly I mean on top of her, my legs wrapped around her.  We stayed up late last night just talking.
I cried A LOT but she helped me through every tear. We drank a lot too.
"What happened?" I frown holding my head, moving off of Brie.
She finally wakes up.
"Stop yelling." She groans covering her entire head with one of the pillows.
We lay down for a bit when Nikki walks in with some Asprin and two glasses of water.
"Take these." She says handing us both one pill and a glass.
"What exactly happened?" I question.
"Well first y'all just hugged. Brie called AJ and spilled about her little crush. You groaned for Seth the entire night. You finally cried a bunch about Dean cheating on you. Then you cried about being so in love with Seth, which I don't blame you." She chuckles.
My mouth falls open.
"Oh and you said you didn't hate me and that you really liked me just I never gave you a chance. But the chance is being given." She smiles.
"Thank you Nikki." I say.
"No problem." She takes her hand and closes my mouth for me. God my head is killing me and I gotta go work out this morning. I promised myself.
I get up and put on my workout clothes.
Im just gonna use the hotels little gym since I'm to lazy to drive to GymBox.
I start walking to the elevator, but someone bumps into me and knocks me off my feet and onto the ground.
"Ow."
"AJ, I'm so sorry." Before I can look up I'm up off the floor and into a hug. "I'm so so sorry." He says as his arms tighten around me. All I can see from this angle is a black T-shirt and very muscular arms.
He finally looks go and I look up to see Dean staring at me. I try to quickly walk away but it's like I can't move. He has my wrists. I wanna rip my hands from him, I wanna slap him, or maybe I wanna hug him some more.
Its been almost a month since all of this began and I don't know what I want anymore.
Everything was perfect until Seth kissed me. Then everything just went to terrible.
Dean saved me from Daniel but then he cheated on me.
Seth held me in my most vulnerable times. I cant help but think maybe Seth was the one I was meant to be with. But Dean was there wand knows everything about me, from my favorite color to the thing I hate most about myself.
I need to sit down the both of them and talk through all of this.
"AJ...?"
"I need to go..." I say looking at the floor. He lets go slowly but I can't move. My feet are glued to the floor and I can't pry them off.
"Dean?" I ask still looking at the floor. He picks my head up to face him.
"Yes?" He looks so sad, like a puppy dog.
"Why?" I ask, tears swelling up.
"Oh AJ-" He grabs my face but it cut off by-
"Hey, Oh my god, AJ."
I look behind Dean to see Roman coming out of the room, followed by Paige. Dean quickly lets go of my face. He can tell in my face what's about to happen.
I explode with anger and sadness. I snap. I slap the hell out of Dean and before I can get to Paige, Roman grabs me throws me over his shoulder and starts walking with me to the elevator.
"Roman PUT ME DOWN!" I yell itching to attack her. We make it to the main floor before he puts me down. I try scratching my way to the elevator again. I want to choke him. I wanna scream at her. I wanna kill them both.
"AJ!" Roman yells. He scares me a little to where I stop for a few seconds. He uses that opportunity to turn me around.
I'm standing face to face with Seth and all I can do is collapse in his arms and cry.
"I'm so sorry..." I sob. Digging my fingers into his back, trying to grip onto him.
He holds me tight and leans his chin onto the top of my head.
"Come here little one." He says picking me up off the ground. I wrap my legs around his back and move my arms above his shoulders. I feel at peace something I haven't felt very much at all this month unless it's with him. I dig my head into his neck and he takes me away.
•••••••••••
He sets me down in the passenger seat of a black Chevy truck. He leans over and buckles me in. God he's the cutest. He gets in the car and begins to pull out of the hotel parking lot.
"Where are we going?" I ask in a small voice.
"Shh. You'll know when we get there." He says putting his hand on my knee.
•••••••••••
I accidentally fall asleep and he wakes me up at a coffee shop. I immediately know where we are. We brought me to the place we first really started. Before this cafe we thought of each other as just friends. Now i have no clue what we are...
"Remember this place?" He asks in a soothing tone. I nod my head slightly.
"AJ?" He says. I lift my head and look into his Caramel eyes. He leans in and pecks me on the cheek. I have to admit that's not what I wanted fully.
I quickly grab his face and peck him on his lips. "You drove two hours for me?" I ask shyly.
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I?" He asks.
"No,no one has ever... done that before..." I whisper looking at my lap.
Everything falls silent and I can't bare to look up at him. I know he's staring.
"AJ..." he whispers so slightly I barely hear it.
"I love you..." He says again.
I can't look up, I just can't cause if I do me and Dean won't be anymore.
"Set-" I start but he cuts me off. "I know you don't feel the same, but I can't keep hiding my feelings. Because April Mendez, I love you. Please don't be mad." He says.
"Seth. I. L-" I'm cut off by a fan knocking on his window.
We act like nothing even happened and just sign his shirt. We walk into the cafe and order some pancakes and coffee. We sit there in silence as everyone stares at us.
God help me.