Suprise, Suprise

Dean won't be able to wrestle for a month or two. That means I will be alone for a while on Smackdown Live.
Dean and I get in our rental car to drive to a hotel, of course I have to drive. Its raining outside and I can barely see. Dean asks if we can go to the hotel later so I can pick up a few more clothes from the store. I've been slowly re growing what I left at Daniel's house, luckily the suitcase I put in Dean's car had half of my wardrobe in it.
"Baby I can't see enough to go to the store and you need some rest, we can always do it some other time." I say
"But-"
"Jonathan David Good, do not argue with me." I chuckle.
"Don't make me laugh it hurts." He says smiling his pearly whites at me.
"I can see you smiling out of the corner or my eye, don't make me pull this car over and kiss you!" I joke. He knows I absolutely love his smile and I'm supposed to pay attention to the road.
"Yes ma'am" he says flashing another smile. I see a exit off the interstate and I pull into a gas station.
I jump over the seat and into his lap. I kiss him passionately. We sit there for a few more minutes just making out.
I push him off, get back in my seat and buckle myself back up. He puts his warm on my thigh and I feel a tingling sensation.
"Dean?"
"Yes?" He says leaning close to me.
"I love you." I say as my heart warms.
"I love you too my little princess." He whispers in my ear kissing me on the cheek.
•••••••••
We arrive at the hotel and I get my suitcase out of the trunk. Dean automatically takes it out of my hands.
"Dean I can carry it!"
"Too bad!" He says sticking out his tongue.
I roll my eyes and run ahead to unlock the door. I stand there holding it open as he comes in and drops the suitcase. He grabs me by the waist and the back of my head, he kisses me pressing in.
I feel happiness rise up from my inner core. He lays me softly on the bed, stilling kissing me.
"Dean?" I say
"Yes" he groans and rolls his eyes and then smiles
"Why do you still have a shirt on?" I ask him jokingly.
He removes his shirt and kisses me once more.

*insert passionate love making lol* * I Do Not make sex scenes.*
•••••••••
I wake up the next more with a sticky note beside my bed.
Went to eat breakfast. Come down when your awake princess.
I put on my T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and head down to the hotel breakfast bar. I see all the WWE superstars down there.
Roman, Seth, Dean and Paige are all sitting together. Paige is hugged up on Roman, they're both all Googly eyes. They'd make a cute couple.😉
Seth is staring across the room. Dean is just staring at the door and when I come through he's face brings a grin to it.
I get my food and sit in Dean's lap and eat.
He's drinking his coffee and stares at me while I eat.
"Are you hungry?" I ask him
"I ate about 10 minutes before you got her."
"Who's driving?" Seth asks tuning back into the conversation. Tonight we leave for Sacramento, California.
Its still raining outside and I know I can't.
Dean can't because of his concussion.
Paige offers and Roman says "I'll drive, Paige is an awful driver." He jokes
"Shut up I am not" she says in her cute British accent.
"So Roman is driving. Who wants to do directions?" I ask
"I guess since I can't drive I'll do that." Paige offers
"Great, lets get a packing and lets go." Seth says. I pull Paige away. "Where'd you sleep last night?" I wink. "I slept on the couch in Roman and Seth's room." She says innocently.
"Yeah I totally believed that!" I say laughing
"Fine I slept in bed with him but not in that way." She says shushing me.
"I won't tell no one." I say zipping my lips and throwing away the key.
••••••
We all head back to our rooms pack our stuff and head out. Paige and Roman flirt in the front, while in the back Dean falls asleep on my shoulder and Seth jams out to his music. I watch out the window as the cars pass and feel myself drifting off as well
•••••••••
I feel the car stop and Paige screams "anybody have to pee?"
Dean screams "I do" in his sleepy barely listening tone.
Paige turns to Seth who's music is blaring over the rain drops on the roof. Paige rips one headphone out of his ear and he says "hey warn a brother next time!"
"I did you were to busy losing your hearing!" She says.
"What do you need?" He asks.
"Do You Have To Pee." She says slowly and sarcastically.
Seth nods and we all get it of the car. I run in to pee before Paige even gets to the door. I pee and wash my hands. Dean and Roman are done by the time I am. I think to myself Damn guys pee fast. Dean has his hands full with all the snacks he has. "Do you really need that much?" I ask him.
"I'm gonna be bored in the car then I have to watch y'all wrestle on Tuesday while I can't wrestle." He says laying it all on the counter.
"I found it!" Roman yells over the store.
Seth comes out the bathroom.
"What you find dude." Wiping his hands on his pants
"Paige's favorite candy." He says with stars in his eyes.
"AJ!" He whispers loudly.
"What?" I ask he hands me about 20 Kit Kats and some money to pay for it.
"Buy this." He says right before Paige comes out.
I pay for them and ask for a bag to hid them in. He mouths thank you to me and we get in the car. I put the candy bars under his seat and Paige never notices.
Dean hands everybody a Snickers. "Thanks" we all say
When we get there we all settle in our rooms. I'm with Dean. Paige is with Roman. And Seth stays in a room with Randy Orton, a part of the "Authority"
•••••••••
We get to Smackdown and Shane brings me into his office.
"Am I in trouble agian?" I ask
"No, no, no hun."
"Actually I have a solution."
"To what?"
"Daniel Bryan." He says and it makes chills run down my spine.
"Because of his actions against Dean and you last week. I have decided to 'fire' him." My mouth opens and no words come out. Its been about 2 months since I got back and when this all started I thought it would never end.
"What?" I say
"Well we're not firing him but that's what the WWE Universe has to think." I ask him to explain but he doesn't. "You'll see later tonight. Gotta leave some surprises."
"Does he know?" I ask
"Nope."