She's too good for you

Dean and Seth argue and argue for like five minutes and I just stay out. I try not to listen to the hurtful things Dean is saying knowing that it's part of the skit.
"You whore. Kissing him!" He yells getting in my face. Seth takes his arm and turns him around. I don't know why but I duck in front of the punch he throws. Seth knocks me right in the stomach and I go down. I lay there not being able to breathe or feel. My whole world came crashing down when her words pierced my ears, but right now is when I begin to feel the effects of it all.
I lost the love of my life and if I'm not careful I'll lose the person that cares about me the most.
"AJ!" Dean yells breaking character. He bends down beside me and holds my head up to look at him. "AJ are you okay?" I look up into his eyes and my heart stops as Paige's music begins to play.
"Oh poor AJ, always getting herself into trouble. Dean, my love, don't touch her." She laughs.
"Shut up Paige!" Seth yells into the microphone. Paige walks into the ring and pushes Dean's hand away from my head. Dean stands up startled by her actions. I slowly crawl out of the ring holding my stomach in so much pain.
Paige announces to the WWE Universe she's pregnant and the crowd boos. Seth gets out of the ring and walks me up the ramp and backstage.
"AJ, I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would do that."
"It was my fault. I'm fine." I say still clutching my stomach. " I wasn't thinking." I say feeling my eyes tear up a bit. I try to walk away but Seth grabs my hand.
"Your not fine April. You don't have to be fine!" He says almost at a yell.
"Why are you yelling at me?" I cower.
"I'm sorry. I'm- I'm just so mad at him. How could he leave you and get another girl pregnant."
"How come you made him... your the reason why he left me!" I say and my hand forces itself across his face. He looks sadly at me and holds his cheek like I could have actually hurt him.
I swing myself around and run off.
I cower into the locker room. Summer Rae and Layla sit there talking, and Sasha Banks is texting. I sneak past them and into the bathroom. I sit there in silence as the tears fall down my cheeks and my whole body shakes.
Panic lays over me like a cold stiff blanket and my mind seems like a blank page in a book.
I feel my eyelids begin to feel heavy and my body slump over.
•••••••••••
I wake up in a bright room with the trainer examining my head. I feel dizzy and my vision is blurry. I try to lift my head but someone's hand grabs mine.
"Hey now, hey now, your okay. Your okay." He says running his hand through my hair.
"Wh-what happened?" I stutter.
"The trainer said your just a little dehydrated and you might have hit your head." He whispers trying to calm me.
"Who, Who are you...?" I ask confused
"ITS SETH!" He screams, "AJ ITS ME, SETH." He tears up.
I grab his face. "It's a joke." I chuckle.
"AJ that's NOT funny!" He says.
"I thought it was." I say laughing
"I was about to cry!" He says starting to chuckle to.
"Oh shut up." I say. He bends down and presses his face into my shoulder. "You scared me, you asshole." He says and I can feel him smiling.
My heart begins to pound outside of my chest and it's a miracle he hasn't commented about it yet. I begin to slowly wrap my arms around his pulling him onto the trainers table with me. Everything feels like it's fell into place at this moment.
"I'm sorry." I whisper
"For what?" He muffles.
"Slapping you, when all I really wanted was to kiss you."
He chuckles his head still buried into my neck.
•••••••••••
I was wrong... I was so wrong everything was not all into place and it's was more confusing then ever.
•••••••••••
"AJ, it was a skit. She was just trying to piss you off before we went out there."
"So she's not actually pregnant...?"
"No and never will be by me..." he takes his hand and runs it through my hair. "Cause I'm in love with you."
"Dean, you can't just say this shit. I'm in love with Seth." I say moving his hands from my hair.
"AJ, AJ don't do this. AJ!" He screams
••••••••••••
I wake up with a startle. I look around and no one is here. I begin to sob as I lay there no able to move or breathe. It feels like a ton of bricks are placed upon my chest. Crushing my ribs and stabbing into my heart.
It takes me 10 minutes to console myself. I go take a shower feeling the warm water slide down my body. I hear the door slam and I grab a towel to go look who it is.
I walk out of the bathroom and there stands Dean. I quickly shut the bathroom door in his face.
"AJ! Please just let me explain. Please." He says muffled by the bathroom door.
"What that your gonna have kids- with Paige." I say as it clumps in the back of my throat.
"I didn't get her pregnant." He says chuckling a bit. I throw on a T-shirt and some of Seth workout pants. I crack open the door but Dean pushes it in and shuts it behind him.
"Dean!"
"April." He says smiling back.
"Stop smiling at me." I say looking down at the ground.
"I'm sorry I just can't help it..." He says picking my head up.
"No stop, you cheated on me Dean! You cheated on me and now you wanna swoon me!?"
"April Mendez, I didn't cheat on you." He says pulling me close.
"Dean. Get. Out." I pause between every word.
"AJ-" he grabs at my hand but I pull it back.
"GO!" I scream at him. His eyes turn into anger and I push him. He begins to raise his fist like he's gonna hurt me but instead turns around and punches the door. I slowly begin to slip down the wall.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN THERE!" I hear Seth yell.
"Don't worry, she's too in love with you to ever wanna cheat on you. She's to good for you." Dean says back. Seth walks in the door and looks for me he finds me huddled up on the bathroom floor.
He quickly slides down in front of me, he doesn't say a word,just hugs me and kisses me on the forehead.