1, 2,-

The bell rings and Dean and Ziggler start the match. Dolph is on top of Dean punching him hard. Dean finally pushes him off and he grabs Dolph by the head and arm. Before he throws him he looks at me. I feel goosebumps on my arms rise as he throws Dolph into the metal pole. Dean doesn't even try to cover him, he just tags Paige in. As I go after her Dolph rolls out the ring. I grab Paige's hair and throw her into the turnbuckle. I elbow her in the face several times. I realize how much anger is me I just back off.
I have no clue why I just got off her but She falls to the ground and tries to crawl to Dean and I don't even know why but I took my foot and slammed her into the mat, knocking her out. Dean mouth hangs open.
I run and tag Dolph before I feel the tears running down my face. I think in my head I just curb stomped her... that's Seth's move. What did I just do?!
Dolph does Zig-Zag on Dean and pins him
1
2
Before 3 I'm up the ramp and backstage.
I just keep running feeling my legs get tired and my head go dizzy. I lay down on a bench with no one around. I tell myself just to not faint.
What have I done..? Does this mean I'm thinking about Seth? What did I just-? My thinking is cut off by someone carrying me. I look up and see black hair long hair and a black shirt. I cant lift my face enough to see the person in black.
"What's happening?" I question.
"I need to talk to you." A mans voice says.
••••••••
I'm set down on a car seat. I feel my whole body collapse over. I rest my head on the center console and fall asleep.
••••••••
I wake up in a hotel. I'm still in my ring gear but my bag is lying on the ground beside the bed. I get up and walk in the bathroom. To my surprise stands Seth in his underwear.
Before I can shut the door he pulls me by the arm into the room with him, and kisses me
I kiss back, my lips collapsing against his.
Every worry and care I had floats away.
•••••••••
Its morning time and I'm laying next to him. He's asleep and I sit up. I look down and I'm shirtless.
Oh god... what did I just do? Wait who cares... Dean and me aren't together. Why should I feel as bad as I do...?
I sneak out of the bed and fall flat on my butt. "Ow..."
Seth wakes up and looks down that the floor at me.
"You trying to run away?" He says with sad eyes and a fake smile.
"No. I was trying to go brush my teeth before you woke up." I say covering my mouth.
"Hey now, I don't care about your morning breath." He smirks, moving my hand, then pecks my lips. I feel electricity through my body.
Oh shit, I'm falling in love... with Seth Rollins.
I quickly get up and walk quickly to the bathroom. I lay my back against the door and feel tears running down my cheeks before I have time to stop them.
••••••••••
I dry my tears and walk very slowly out of the bathroom. Seth is putting his pants on, and I can't help but stare. He turns around and is blushing a bit.
"Hey I'm gonna go workout at the gym. Wanna go?" He smirks.
"Of course." I say laughing.
I get dressed and we head to GymBox. We walk in and the cologne and cheap hair gel gives me a headache.
"Hey Little One." Dolph winks. Seth stands in front of me and automatically Dolph backs off and leaves us alone.
"What a creep." I say.
"What a douche." Seth says in sync with me.
We both chuckle a little and head over to the treadmills.
We run for a bit but my time is interrupted with Dean. He stops my treadmill and pulls me off. Seth is watching the TV with earbuds in so he doesn't see or hear anything.
Dean pulls me to the side.
"I need to talk to you and you need to listen." He says aggressively.
"What do I need to know. Oh do I need to know about you and Paige having sex? Do I need to know about how much you love her?"
"AJ Stop!" He says grabbing my face.
"I don't love her!" He screams. Everyone in the Gym turns around. I rip his hands from my face.
"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry." Dean says for people to quit staring.
"What are you doing here!" I whisper.
"I- Never mind what I'm doing here. I need you to listen."
"What do you want?" I say rolling my eyes.
"I don't love Paige, I love you." He says.
"Then why would you cheat on me?" I ask.
"Because I was afraid."
"Afraid of what?!"
"Committing." He says looking down at the ground.
"I was to! I didn't cheat on you!" I scream.
"Seth..." Dean says looking over my Shoulder.
"Why don't you just leave her alone dude?" Seth says.
"Why don't you quit stealing her from me?" Dean pokes back.
They are acting like I'm property. This isn't fair to them. I just need some time to think.
"Why don't I just leave." I say grabbing my Gym bag and calling an uber.
As I'm waiting for my uber they both come out with me.
"Guys just leave me alone." I say trying to walk away but the grab my arms.
"I'm not leaving you alone until you listen to my full story." Dean says.
"And I'm not leaving you alone until your mine." Seth smirks.
"I really don't wanna be around y'all right now. My stress levels are up and I could pass-" I interrupted by another fainting spell.
••••••••••
I wake in a room with Seth and Dean arguing quietly in the corner of the room.
I try getting up quietly but instead I knock my phone of the bed making a loud noise. They both turn around shocked.
"How long was I out?"
"Just an hour this time." Dean answers.
"I'm so sorry AJ." Seth says sadly.
"Yeah me too." Dean admits.
"Can y'all please just stop fighting like I'm a prize to be one or I'm someone's property. I'm a girl. No fuck that I'm a Woman. I deserve more than that. I'm not ANYONES PROPERTY!" I yell. They just stand there looking at the floor. I grab my stuff and I leave.
I make it back to Brie and Nikki's room.
I knock loudly and persistently until Nikki opens the door and gives me a dirty look.
"Can I help you?" She snaps.
"Is Brie here?" I plead. She doesn't say anything, she just opens the door and lets me walk in.
I immediately go to Brie. She laying on the bed texting someone. Its probably AJ Styles. She has had a crush on him since he got back to the WWE Universe. 
She looks up and throws her arms up like she wants to hug me. I go and lay with her. My head on her chest and her arms around me.
"What happened?" She asks
My vision goes blurry and the tears run down my cheeks.
"Oh AJ." She hugs me tighter. We sit there for a few minutes in silence when my voice comes back for only three simple words.
"Love...Dean... Seth..."