Chapter 1: Begin

Chapter 1: Begin

VOTE AND COMMENT

~*Your POV*~

You woke up to the sound of someone in your kitchen, rummaging through some stuff, so you got up and huffed, rubbing your eyes to help you see the time. When you finally made out the numbers that read 4:37, you sighed, and trudged out of the room.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" you asked your husband as you walked into the kitchen, the light stinging your eyes. He looked up at you for a second before returning his focus to whatever he was doing.

"I'm making Jaeyoung his favorite breakfast," Jungkook replied, holding up a spatula, a huge grin spreading across his face. You slapped your hand to your forehead and made your way next to Jungkook.

"Oh, baby, I appreaciate you for doing this, but why at this time?" you yawned. He shrugged and licked his lips.

"Well, you know I'm not a very good cook so I woke up super early to make sure I have enough time to make it perfect,"

"Jungkook," you groaned, grabbing the spatula out of his hand.

"Hey," he growled, reaching, trying to take the spatula back, but missed.

"I'll show you how to properly make one, then you can try it by yourself,"

"I'm not a baby,"

"Yes, you are,"

"No, I'm not,"

"Yes, you are,"

And that's how the rest of your morning went. Until it was time to go wake up your son. He had just turned 5, a few days ago, and he was a total mama's boy. But, you loved it and you loved him so much.

"Jaeyoung," you cooed into his ear. He shuffled around in his blanket a little before falling back asleep.

"Jaeyoung," you said a little louder. He poked his head out from under the blanket and smiled at you.

"Mama," he mumbled, rubbing one of his eyes. You smiled and pulled him into your arms, giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Daddy made your favorite breakfast," you told him and he jumped off of your lap quicker than the speed of sound, and hurried his way to the kitchen. You chuckled to yourself, made Jaeyoungs bed and then trailed into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Jae, how did you sleep?" Jungkook said, lifting your son into the air, causing Jae to laugh and squeal. You laughed a little too and stared at your beautiful family. Jaeyoung had taken most of Jungkooks features, his dark, round eyes, his dark brown hair, and his round nose, and his plump lips, but you didn't care. You loved him and Jungkook so much.

"Okay, so, what is the plan for today?" you asked, sitting at the table where Jae was eating his breakfast.

"Well, me and the guys have practice today, and we will be recording a couple new songs so I don't know when I will be back," he began saying. You got out of your chair and got yourself some coffee.

"Well, maybe Jae and I will stop by and say hi to you and the guys, maybe bring you some lunch?" you offered, but Jungkooks head quickly shot in your direction, and he shook his head 'no'. You furrowed your brows at him and he let out a big breath of air.

"Why not?" you asked and he slowly approached you, kissing your cheek.

"I'll tell you at dinner," he whispered into your ear. Your eyes shifted their gaze to the ground as you leaned against the counter. He kissed your cheek and placed his finger under your chin, lifting it to meet his gaze. He gently put his lips onto yours and bit your bottom lip.

"I love you, and I'll see you in a few," he said, spinning on his heels and making his way towards Jae.

"I'll be home as soon as I can, and then we will have a ton of fun!" Jungkook yelled the 'fun' and throwing Jae into the air, and catching him, before placing a smooch onto his cheek. A small smile tugged at the corners of your mouth, and you pushed off the counter.

"Don't miss me too much," Jungkook winked at you as he opened the front door. You laughed and walked Jungkook out to the car.

"We won't," you joked and Jungkook frowned. Jaeyoung laughed, but soon stopped and glanced back and forth from Jungkook to you to Jungkook and back to you.

"What's wrong, baby?" you asked your son. He stuck his bottom lip out and his brows changed, making his eyes look sad.

"I miss uncle Tae and Hobi,"

You and Jungkook exchanged looks before Jungkook kneeled down on one knee and brought Jae closer to him.

"I know, but I'll be back soon and we will have a ton of fun, okay?" Jungkook said, snuggling against Jae, and Jae let out a giggle. You sighed, worried as to why Jungkook was kind of avoiding any mention of the guys. Shrugging it off, you gave Jungkook one last kiss before he took off for work.

Now, you and Jae had the rest of the day to yourselves.

*A/N*

     Okay, short chapter, sorry not sorry. Love you guys! Please vote and comment! Xx