Chapter 7: End

Chapter 7: End

> VOTE AND COMMENT <

~ITALICS MEANS FLASHBACK~

~* Your POV *~

You arrived at Jimins place around 3:30. As you knocked on the door, Jae tugged at your shirt, causing you to look down at him.

"Mama, when can we go home? I miss daddy," his eyes glossed over, and you lifted him into your arms.

"Baby, we can go home tomorrow, okay? But we can't stay there,"

"Why?"

"Because daddy won't be there and we are.. moving!" You kinda yelled the 'moving' and Jaes face lit up. He threw his arms around your neck and cuddled against you.

"Yay!!!" he said, shaking you back and forth. You laughed at put him down and as you were standing back up, your phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Eli Michelle, I am a coroner and I am at your apartment currntly investigateing the death of your husband, would mind coming down for little, so we can ask you some questios?"

"Oh, uh, y-yes, I can, I'll be there in a second,"

"Okay, thank you,"

     And the call was cut. Jimin was standing in the kithcne, leaning against the counter. He was watching you and he smiled.

"Jimin-"

"Yeah yeah, go, I'll watch the little guy," he said, positioning a thumb in Jaes direction, you smiled and headed out of the door, making your way to your place as fast as possible.

     When you arrived at your place, police were swarming the area, and a yellow strip that read CAUTION is bold, black letters lined the doorway of your apartment.

"Hey, I knew I'd be seeing you again," a voice charmed as you felt a presence approach you. You turned to see the familiar pizza guy standing next to you, his black hair slightly bending in the wind.

"What are you doing here?" you asked him and he laughed, looking down and dragging his hands down his torso and your eyes followed.

"I'm on of the cops who is handling your, uh, situation," he said, he eyes looking at the door of the apartment. You nodded.

"Hi, I'm the woman you talked to on the phone," Eli greeted as she shook your hand. She has strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes, a tight white shirt sat under a black blazer, and a black pencil skirt covered her long, thin legs.

"Hi, I'm (y/f/n), Jungkooks wife," you said, maintaining eye contact with her. She glanced at her clip board and began throwing questions at you.

"So, what happened, from the time you saw Jungkook, to the time you found he was perished," she asked, and your heart beat picked up.

     This is the first time you were going to be talking about so you became really nervous, your palms began to sweat and your hands and knees started shaking, as you licked you lips.