Chapter 3: Gone

Chapter 3: Gone

>VOTE AND COMMENT<

~*Jungkooks POV*~

I opened my groggy eyes and peeked over towards the small, red alarm clock that sat on the night stand next to our bed and when I saw the bright numbers 6:49 written across the screen, I about flew through the roof. I was going to be late for practice. I shot out of bed and quickly pulled on some sweats and a hoodie, brushed my teeth, grabbed an apple, shoved my feet into my Jordan's and I was out the door.

     When I trudged into the practice room, I cringed at the sight of Jimins bruised cheek. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked him and he frowned.

"Yeah," he said, shoving my hand away from him. I pursed my lips together and shrugged my shoulders.

     When I noticed Yoongi wasn't there, tears welled in my eyes, but I bit the inside of my lip to hold them back. I also had noticed Namjoon and Jin had been glaring at each other, and wouldn't speak to each other.

"What's up with you and Namjoon?" I asked as I wandered over to Jin. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Listen, Jungkook, I don't think BTS is my thing anymore, I'm almost 30," he said, and I froze. I wasn't ready to loose another member.

"Come on, Jin, don't say that," I whispered, and looked away.

"I'm serious Jungkook, I don't want to be spending all my life singing with a bunch of guys who don't even care anymore," he told me and I nodded my head. I could understand where he was coming from, but I wouldn't leave BTS, ever. They are my family, and I will forever love and need them.

"I'm sorry but I gotta do what's best for me and, right now, that's not BTS," Jin said as he picked up his backpack. I reached my hand out to grab Jin's wrist but missed, and he soon was stepping out of the room, and leaving the BigHit building.

"Great, just fucking great," Namjoon said and he put on his jacket. My heart began to pick up its pace and my breathing became unsteady.

"Maybe, it's time for BTS to come to an end," Namjoon sighed, and I broke.

"What?! How could even say that?" I spat. Namjoons eyes grew wide and he opened his mouth to say something, but I didn't let him.

"BTS had been out life's for the past 9 years and you just wanna throw it all away?" I asked him and he tenses up.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but I don't think I wanna continue doing BTS," Namjoon said, and he was gone. I looked over towards Jimin, V and Hoseok, who were standing with their jaws hung open and there eyes wide.

"Jungkook, I think maybe its time that we disband," Hobi said, hanging his head low and bending down to tie his shoe. I glanced at Jimin who was nodding his head and Tae was wiping a tear. I was honestly in so much shock.

"Are you serious?" I asked, and Hoseok nodded, putting his earphones around his neck and throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

"We can't get along and we just dont care anymore, maybe its best that we disband," he sigh and put his sunglasses on.

"See you," he waved at us, leaving the three of us. I took a deep breathe in and let it out, but it came out very shaky. I was devastated.

     I walked into the red door of my apartment and sat on the edge of the couch, resting my head in my hands. My bottom lip quivered and my eyes began to tear up. The thought of BTS disbanding hurt my heart so bad. I have put my life and my heart into this and now its going to go away.

     I got off the couch and went to the bedroom, pulling out my song book. I opened it to the next blank page and began to write lyrics down. Writing songs always helped when I felt sad, but not this time. I let my feelings and thoughts spill onto the page, tears streaming down my face, creating a brand new ballad. When I was finished, I shut the book and tucked it under the mattress on my side of the bed.

     Then, I heard the front door open, and I rushed out of the room and into the living room to see my beautiful wife and my handsome little man walk through the door. I grabbed some of the bangs from my wife's hands, bringing them to the kitchen and setting them on the counter.

"Jungkook, have you.. been crying?" my wife whisepred, placing her hand on my shoulder. I put my hands on the counter, sopporting me, and let my eyes fall to the floor.

"I need to talk to you," I whispered.

"Jae, baby, will you go play in your room for a little? Mom and dad need to talk," she asked out son.

"Sure mama," Jae squeaked and he ran to his room.

     I walked to our table and sat down, my wife right behind and she sat a chair away. I took her hands into mine, and pulled them up to my face, placing them on my cheek. Her hands were warm, and I closed my eyes.

"Whats wrong, baby?" she cooed, her voice was soft, with a hint of worry. I opened my eyes to meet hers and I tensed up. Her eyebrows fell into a sad position and I gave her hands a light squeeze. I licked my lips and sucked a big breath of air into my lungs, letting it out very slowly.

"Jungkook, you can tell me anything, I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what happens," she whispered, scooting her chair closer to me. My heart beat picked up and I told her.

"BTS is going to disband,"