Chapter 16: I love you

>> VOTE AND COMMENT <<

~* Jaes POV *~

"Happy 19th Birthday, Jaeyoung!" Namjoon, my care giver sang to me, while the other 3 men clapped.

"Thank you, Namjoon, Jimin, Tae, And Hoseok," I slightly bowed my head to each of them and then cut into my cake.

It's been 12 years since mom committed suicide. I don't really remember it, but Namjoon told me all about my mother and father.

Oh how I hope to find a women and have a love so strong, just like my mom and dads.

Uncle Jin passed away in a car accident 4 years ago, when he was on his way to his way to visit his brother.

Yoongi passed away from a heart failure last year. His wife was heart broken, so she moved to Canada.

Life is going good in this exact moment right now, it's my 19th birthday and I have all my family here to celebrate it.

"Alright Jae, now go get your shoes on and let's go!" Namjoon said, waving his hand at me.

"Yeah, Yeah," I muttered as I ran upstairs and shoved my feet into my shoes. I paused and looked towards my closet, then I proceeded to open the closet door.

Before my mom passed, she left me with a box. On the top, the words 'For Jae. Pictures and special items from your mother and father. We love you!'. I had never looked inside of it because I was scared. I know "how pathetic".

Sometimes I wish I had my mom and dad to be here when I need them, or just so I could tell them I love them, or to tell them about how my day was.

I sighed and ran back downstairs, almost running into Jimin in the way down there.

"Alright let's go," I said, as I grabbed my red hoodie.

We all walked out the car and and piled in. Namjoon began driving.

"Uh, hey, Namjoon?" I began.

"Hm?"

"Can we er, go visit my mom and dads grave?" I asked.

They had never taken me to my mother and fathers grave before, and I've been waiting for so long to go see them.

"Please Namjoon, it's my 19 birthday, I haven't seen my mom since I was 5," I teared up, even though I tried to hard not to.

Namjoon glanced at Jimin, who was sitting in the passenger seat. Jimin gave Namjoon a slight head nod.

"Alright, let me stop at the store so we can get flowers and whatever you want to bring, and we can go visit your parents graves," Namjoon said, and I smiled.

"Thank you,"

We arrived at a small store and I jumped out the car and bolted into the store.

Flowers and a pink teddy bear for my mom, and flowers and a blue teddy bear for my dad.

I payed and ran back out the car, followed my climbing in and buckling up.

"I'm ready,"

After about a 25 minute drive, we arrived at a small graveyard. There are not many head stones here so it couldn't be that hard to find them.

"Alright, where is my mom and dads?" I asked eagerly.

"Guess which ones are theirs," Taehyung said and my eyes began scanning the whole yard.

My eyes leaned on two huge, beautiful head stones that lay right next to each other.

"Those two," I said, pointing to the ones my eyes were latched onto.

"Correct," Hoseok said, as he slowly made his way out the car.

I was frozen. I wanted to, so badly, walk over to visit my mom and dad, but my legs wouldn't move.

"What's wrong, Jae?" Jimin asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I ran my fingers through my styled black hair and I sucked a big breathe of air in, filling my lungs.

"Nothing," I lied as I took a step forward. I turned around to face Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Can I just go alone?"

Hoseok nodded his head as tears welled in his eyes.

So I made my way, very slowly, to my mother and fathers massive graves.

Beautiful cursive lettering spelled out Jeon Jungkook in English, and under, his name was written in Korean. His date of birth and date of death were also beautifully written in black lettering.

Next to his, was my mother's. (Y/F/N) is written in gorgeous black lettering, the same lettering used for my dads, as well as your date of birth and date of death.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. It's Jaeyoung." I began, and tears filled my eyes.

"I love you guys so much and I miss you guys. I wish you guys were here so I could show you how much I need you guys. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if you both were here, but then again, I just tell myself that this is how my life is supposed to be. I have to be strong and this is how God decided how my life would be,"

I set the flowers and pink bear leaning against my mothers grave, and put the other flowers and blue teddy leaning on my dads.

"I'm going to look inside of the box you both left me," I told them.

"I know, I'm probably a horrible son for not looking in it yet, but I'm scared," I admitted and tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry,"

It quickly became cloudy out and rain started to sprinkle down.

"Anyway, I have a special surprise for you both," I told them, wiping under my eye with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"I love you both so much, and I miss you," I kissed my fingers and placed them gently on each headstone.

I made my way back to the car and climbed in. All the men looked at me.

"Can we just go home?" I asked and Namjoon started up the car.

"Goodbye, mother and father, I love you,"

**A/N**

Hey guys! Long time no see! So... the rest of the book will be in Jae's point of view. And I'm so sorry for not updating in while, 1) I had no ideas flowing through my mind, so now I do, and I'm going to write a lot more and update a lot more. I've already planned how this is going to end and now it's going to be smooth writing from now on. 2) I'm on thanksgiving break so I'll have so much time to write!

Please don't forget to VOTE and comment! I love you guys so so much! Thank you!