Chapter 4: Tears

Chapter 4: Abandon

> Please VOTE AND COMMENT if you love BTS<

~*Your POV*~

"BTS is going to disband," he choked out and you shot up from the couch, your hands were shaking and tears glossing over your eyes.

"Are- are you serious?" you asked, and he slowly nodded his head. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you took Jungkook into a hug.

"I'm so sorry," you whispered against him, and he shivered. You squeezed his shirt and laid your head on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around you. His phone went off, causing him to pull away. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened up the messages, and tears came rolling down his cheeks as well.

"Baby, what happened?" you asked, and he just turned his phone to face you. You squinted your eyes trying to focus on the bright screen as you read the text.

"Well, I called Seijin and we have a meeting to discuss everything, tonight at 5:45, don't be late, and I expect everyone to be there, including you, Yoongi," you whispered. Jungkook shut the phone off and shoved it back into his pocket. He wiped a tear from his eye and sigh, looking up at up.

"Maybe, this will fix things," he half smiled, and you smiled back at him, nodding your head.

"Yeah, maybe it will, maybe you guys will talk stuff through and you won't disband," you reassured him and he hugged you, lifting you up and spinning you around. He put you down and gave you a big, slobbery kiss on the lips. You wiped your mouth and giggled.

"Ew,"

"Things are turning around," Jungkook said, placing his hands on each of your shoulders. His eyes wandered your face.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, still staring into your eyes, and you blushed, you cheeks feeling hot. He turned and called Jae out of his room.

"Hey, buddy, sorry, me and your mom had to talk, but everything is going to be okay," Jungkook said, picking up Jae and kissing his cheek. Jae laughed and you decided to join the little family moment.

"Daddy?" Jae's high-pitched voice said, as his eyes went back and forth form you to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and you licked your lips, keeping your focus on Jae.

"What is it?" Jungkook said, keeping his stare on you, which caused you to blush, and your heart picked up. Even though you and Jungkook had been married for five years, you still felt butterflies in your stomach when you caught him looking at you.

"I wanna be just like you when I grow up," Jae said, hugging Jungkooks neck and Jungkooks smile faded, his eyes closed and he hugged Jae tighter.

     When 5:30 rolled around, Jungkook was all ready, his light blue jeans hugged his thighs and his black shirt was loosely tucked into them. He looked sexy.

"Jungkook," you whispered and he glanced up at you before looking back to his shoe lace.

"I love you," you told him and he smiled, still keeping his gaze on his shoe lace as he finished tying it. He stood up and stepped closer to you, his cologne filling your nose. He placed his hands on your cheeks and pulled your face closer to his, placing his lips on yours. Sparks flew through your body, as your lips began to move against his. He moaned into your mouth and you bit his bottom lip, giving it a little tug. You pulled away, and placed your hands on his chest.

"Get to your meeting," you whispered, giving him a little shove. He stuck his bottom lip out and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Tease," he mumbled. You laughed and walked him to the door.

"I'll see you later, I love you, and be safe," you told him and nodded, placing on last kiss on your cheek.

"I love you too," he replied and he left, getting into his car and pulling away, disappearing into the distance. You shut the door behind you and walked to Jae's room, opening the door and he was playing with a stuffed animal. He hasn't noticed you walk in, so you stayed silent and decided to watch him.

"And, he swoops down and saved the pretty girl, and she kisses him! 'Oh thank you thank you!'" Jae played, moving the stuffed elephant around, along with the giraffe one.

"Hey," you said, causing Jae to slightly jump. He turned to look at you and smiled.

"Hi mama,"

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Hmmmm, hotdogs!" He yelled the last part and you laughed.

"Alright, I'll make you a hotdog," you told him and he 'yay-ed'.

     Entering the kitchen, you found that you didn't have hotdogs. So, you decided to order pizza, which luckily was one of Jae's favorite dinner.

     You were interrupted by you and Jae's movie, when the doorbell rang.

"Hi," you greeted the pizza man and he smiled. He was handsome. He had black hair and dark blue eyes.

"Did you order the large cheese pizza?" He asked politely and you nodded, hanging him the money. He handed you the pizza and put the money in a black bag.

"I feel like I'll be seeing you a lot more often," he said and you immediately got weirded out.

"Uh, okay? Um, thank you," you said and he flashed you a smile.

"Yeah, have a good night," he winked and left. You closed the door and returned to your spot next to Jae, on the couch, pushing play on the movie.

"Thanks for waiting mama," Jae spoke and you smiled at him. You couldn't focus on the movie though, instead, you head was clouded with what the the pizza man said.

'I feel like I'll be seeing you a lot more often'

     Suddenly the door shot open, and Jungkook came in, tears pouring down his face. He ran to the bedroom and shut the door, locking it.

"Mama, why is daddy crying?" Jae asked, looking up at you.

"I don't know, baby, I'll be right back,"