Chapter 20: Ending

Chapter 20: Ending

>> VOTE AND COMMENT <<

*

I sucked in a breathe of fresh air as I stepped out onto the balcony, my lyric book from Namjoon clutched tight in my arms.

A few tears trickled down my now red and warm cheeks.

Namjoon and Taehyung had passed away last week, their plane , going from Seoul to somewhere in Japan for a ceremony, had crashed due to the pilot having heart failure.

Since then, I had moved in with Jimin and Hoseok, to make sure they are doing okay.

I often get tweets and dm's asking me if I'll ever write another song, or if I'm going to become a "Kpop Idol", and, although that does sound pretty fun, I just don't know if I'm right for it, or if that's what I want to do.

"Jimin. Hoseok. Is there anything I can get for you guys before I leave?" I asked, slipping on my sneakers, and slinging my jacket over my shoulder.

"Mm, I think we are good for now," Jimin replied, so I smiled at them and then headed out the door.

I often went to visit the spot where my mom and dad used to be buried, but that unfortunately stopped sooner than I wanted.

They decided to build a new preschool where the cemetery is, so I can't go visit my mother and father anymore.

A few tears escaped my eye as I stared blankly into the big empty area, a sign that read Preschool Coming Soon, in thick colorful letters, protruding from where multiple graves used to be.

"Goodbye Mom, goodbye Dad, Goodbye Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung. I love you all so very much and I miss you guys like crazy! Please watch over me and visit me every once in a while," I looked up towards the clouds and blew a kiss into the sky.

Six clouds drifted above me, as if each person who had passed away in my family were right above me in this instance. A light gust of wind swept through my hair and a few leafs made themselves comfortable upon my head and shoulders.

The sun was just beginning to set in the sky, and the warmth that the sun gave off seeped into the cracks and holes in my heart, almost as if healing it.

In this very moment, I felt content and at ease with life.

I often get multiple tweets and/or direct messages either on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, about how I deal with my life and all the deaths that I have had to go through, but I don't special method.

Death is death. It's horrible and it really sucks when a loved one dies. But, each of us have our own way of coping with death, whether it be crying, forgetting or acting as if it never happened.

And my way, just so happens to be creating music.