Chapter 19: One Last Moment

>> VOTE AND COMMENT <<

*

!BREAKING!: Remaining members of BTS come together to sing one last song! Lyricist being Jeon Jungkooks son?

The header of this newspaper made my heart pound out of my chest and sparks flew through my entire body.

It's happening, it's actually happening.

The boys were all dressed up as they would've been for a last concert. All of them, head to toe, in a black suit. As was I.

Although I wasn't singing the song, like at all.. I am just playing the guitar, it meant so much to me.

The guys, or men, haven't sung in front of people in so long, and just for me, they decided to it one last time.

We arrived at the venue/ concert house/ hall, whatever it is, and fans were everywhere! Screaming Kim Namjoon! Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin! And Jung Hoseok!

Shivers, it gave me the chills. These boys had been disbanded for so long and the moment they come together to perform one last time, every single fan is here and ready for them.

We positioned ourselves on stage, the four handsome men, sitting in there chairs next to me, while I was a small distance away from them, my guitar resting in my arms.

"Hey, Jae, do you want to talk about your song and everything before we start?" Jimin asked and my heart started racing.

"Yeah, sure,"

After about 10 minutes, the ARMY all became very quiet, and I stood up, my feet felt heavy as I approached the main microphone.

The fans all started cheering, so loudly, it sent tears to my eyes.

"Thank you, thank you all so much!" I began my speech.

"6 weeks ago it was my 19th birthday and I had the opportunity to visit my mom and dads grave after like 12 years of not being able to. After that short, but very very meaningful visit. I grew a pair and, after putting it off for so long, I decided to open the box my mom and dad left for me. I found many, amazing items in there, but two of them, really touched me," I put my hand over my mom and dads wedding ring, hanging loosely from neck.

"Mother and father, if you are listening to me and watching me, in this moment and time, right here and right now, I want you to now, how much I love you and I miss you," And of course, tears decided to join me.

"I wrote this song, using a lot of my dads lyrics, and if you didn't already know, Jeon Jungkook had some very beautiful lyrics. This song holds a special place in my heart, and it is strictly dedicated to the two most amazing and cherished people in my life, I love you Mom and dad, this one is for you," I tilted my head back and blew a kiss towards the sky.

*Authors Note! In the middle of the chapter*

Ok! So! I don't actually have an actual song to be "written by Jae" but I do have a couple songs in mind if you want to imagine he, "And Jungkook," wrote. Which is:

~Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley
~Lonely- SISTAR
~Battle Scars- Lupe Fiasco and Guy Sebastian
~If You- BigBang (Or Jungkooks cover) 

I think these song really fit perfect for Jungkook and (y/n), his wife. So maybe go play this song while reading this chapter!

You can also listen to any sad song you want while reading this.

Thank you and sorry! Back to the story.

*

As the fans proceeded to clap and shed their own tears, I took my seat, and sat there, proud, my guitar ready to be played.

The lights suddenly went out and and 5 separate spotlights slowly appeared on each one of us as I began playing the guitar, to open the song.

Jimin had the opening part and he executed it so beautifully. Just because he was older, doesn't mean his voice was any worse than it was before. He still sang like an angel.

Next to sing, was Hoseok, which he blew me away, the way he sung each words and note perfectly, kept me on the edge of my seat the entire performance.

Namjoon, the one who has held my hand and took care of me, the one I look up to, and the one that has the biggest spot in my heart,  was next to perform. His singing voice was extraordinary, I wanted to sound like him when I sang.

Last, but certainly, not least, was Taehyung. The way his deep voice carried the song, made me want to faint. His dark, and husky voice in contrast to the other guys' voice flowed through out the song so amazing. 

I'm so proud and happy for myself that I chose these four amazing men to sing this song.

When the song ended, the fans went wild, and many of them had tears flowing down their cheeks. ARMY bombs were flashing on and off.

One fan even held up a huge white sign that read 'In Memorial Of Jeon Jungkook and (Y/F/N)'

I smiled proudly as I approached the main microphone one last time.

"I-," I began, wiping my tears away with the sleeve of my shirt.

ARMY again starting cheering so loud and their clapping echoed throughout the stadium. I bowed my head.

"Thank you all so so much for being here and listening to this song dedicated to my beautiful parents, who rest in heaven. You guys are so amazing! And thank you to Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, And Park Jimin for executing this so song so perfectly,"

And I walked off stage.