Chapter 2: Begin

Chapter 2: Begin

>VOTE AND COMMENT<

~*Your POV*~

At dinner, you sat at the table patiently waiting for Jungkook to spill whatever he has been holding in secret. You were so eager to find out why he had been avoiding the boys, and keeping Jae from seeing them. You moved your food around your plate with your fork and rested your head in your hand.

"Jae," Jungkook mumbled, and Jae looked at him, curiosity written all over his face. Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"Will you give me and mom some alone time to talk?" he politely asked Jae, and that's when you really began to worry. Jae glanced at you and then stood up. walking away from the table and into his room, closing the door behind him.

"What's going on?" you finally asked, breaking the silence, and Jungkook sighed, rubbing both of his hands over his face.

"We haven't been getting along very well at the studio," Jungkook spilled, and you scrunched your eyebrows together. He scooted closer to you and took one of your hands into his.

"We have been getting into arguments, a lot, that resulted in us yelling and screaming at each other, and some of the arguments, lead us to start getting physical,"

"Oh no," you whispered. You never thought you would see the day that the BTS members would start fighting and it broke your heart.

"I honestly hate it so much," Jungkook muttered. You sighed and fixed your gaze onto Jungkook as he kept his eyes down to the table.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay," you tried to reassure him, but he shook his head in response.

"No, it wont, you haven't been able to see them and Jae isn't able to see them either, they are family to us," he said, his voice beginning to shake.

"Well, what do you guys fight about?" you asked, not trying to be nosy, but he was your husband, so you could be.

"The dumbest stuff, like who gets to sing which line, and who isn't dancing right, or 'this isn't how to do this', or 'that's wrong', or 'hey that is my part'," he mocked, using a different voice for each phrase. You nodded your head, understanding.

"Well, I'm sure it will all just pass by and things will be okay," you told him.

Few days pass, and Jungkook had just gotten home from recording, and he was pretty much in tears. You rushed to him and pulled him into a tight squeeze.

"Oh, baby, whats the matter?" you whispered against his hair, and he slightly pulled back, keeping his arms around your waist. He wiped a single tear, from rolling down his cheek, as he took a breathe of air in and slowly let it out.

"We were back at it, arguing, when Suga punched Jimin, knocking him to the floor, Jimin was bleeding, and just as he looked up to Yoongi, Yoongi said 'I quit, I'm done' and he threw his BTS beanie off and stormed out," Jungkook told you, tears welling in his eyes as he pulled you into his chest. Tears formed in your eyes, and some left, making their way down your cheek, and soaking into Jungkooks shirt. You felt sick.

"We had lost a member today, (y/n), Yoongi just quit BTS. I'm so scared, so fucking scared for the future of BTS, (y/n)," he admitted and you started to run your fingers through the hair on the back of his head.

"I don't think things are going to get better, (y/n), I think they will just go down hill from here," he muttered, brushing past you and going into your guys' bedroom, before shutting the door. You grabbed a glass of water for him and slowly entered the room, your eyes fixing on Jungkook, who was laying on the bed, his back towards you.

"Jungkook," you whispered as you sat down on the bed, next to him. He turned to face you and you smiled at him.

"I love you," you told him, causing his cheeks to turn a light pink color and he let a small smile appear on his lips.

"I love you too," he leaned up to you and planted a kiss on your lips. He began to move his mouth against yours, intensifying the kiss. He brushed his tongue against your bottom lip, and you parted your lips, slightly, allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. You moaned into his mouth, and you felt him smirk. His hands started roaming, and he placed a hand over your breast, giving it a little squeeze but it all ended when the bedroom door opened, causing you and Jungkook to quickly separate.

Jae was standing in the doorway, his blanket tucked into his hands and his eyes glossy, cheeks were flushed over with a bright tint of red.

"Mama, daddy, can I sleep with you?" he asked, in a rather sad voice. You and Jungkook exchanged glances and then he slightly smiled.

"Of course you can, little man, get up here!" Jungkook said, patting the middle of the bed, where Jae had soon placed himself. All three of you snuggled into the bed, Jungkook on one side, you on the other and Jae laying in between you. You cuddled against them, and soon drifted asleep.