Chapter 14: See You Soon

>> VOTE AND COMMENT <<

~* Your POV *~

You arrived at Namjoons house and brought Jae and some of your junk into his super nice apartment.

"Wow," you mumbled to yourself as your eyes wandered around Namjoons beautiful place.

"Let me show you around," Namjoon said as he entered. You nodded and he began his apartment tour.

"Alright, and here is your room," he smiled and pushed open the white door.

It had a full size bed and a huge walk in closet. A small white chair sat in the corner and a tv mug snug upon the wall. It was nice.

"Thank you so much!" You told Namjoon and he patted your shoulder.

"I'll help Jae bring his stuff to his room, and then I'll grab the rest of yours," he walked out and you sat down on your new, fully set up bed. 

     You opened up your twitter account and sighed at all the notifications. Every single one of them was a hate comment. Horrible names where shot at you and a lot of people had horrible things to say about you.

     You licked your lips and blinked away a few tears, as you made your way to your suitcase.

     Unzipping the small pouch in the front, you pulled out the letter you had written a day or two ago. You unfolded it and read it to yourself, making sure you liked it.

"Jungkook," you sighed as you sat down, crossing your legs.

"I miss you so much, every day the pain in my heart grows more and more. Life without you is so hard. I don't get hear 'I love you' anymore and I have no one to say it back to. Your in my head every minute, every second of the day and it doesn't get any easier. You're my world Jungkook. I love and miss you so fucking much! I don't even think I can live like this anymore. The rumors and the names and the lies and the horrible things people say to me, it's just so hard. And I try to be strong but Jungkook, sometimes I just can't, and right now, I'm not feeling strong at all. I'm so weak without you. I need you here. I'm so sorry," you cried as you pulled your legs to your chest and buried your face into your knees.

"Mama?" Jaes voice echoed though the room and you sniffed, wiping away your tears.

"Yes baby?" You repositioned and Jae came towards you, wrapping his arms around your neck.

"I love you, Mama,"

"I love you Jaeyoung," you mumbled against his hair.

"What's for dinner?" Jae asked, pulling away from you.

"What would you like?" You smiled at him and he scrunched his nose.

"Mmmmm... pancakes?" Jae squeaked as a smile grew onto his mouth. You let out a soft giggle and stood up.

"Let's go ask Namjoon," you said and followed Jae to the dining area where Namjoon was sitting, his eyes locked onto the bright screen of his phone.

"Namjoon, what do you want for dinner? I'll make or buy whatever," you stated as you slid into the chair next to him.

"Well, I'm actually going to grab dinner with Jin," Namjoon said, running his fingers through his grown out hair. You smiles and nodded.

"Well, then. Pancakes it is!" You looked at Jae and laughed. Jae jumped up and down, excitedly.

"Go get your shoes on, we have to make a quick stop at the store to buy the ingredients," you told Jae and Namjoon quickly stopped him.

"I already have the ingredients to make pancakes," Namjoon said, opening his pantry. You waved your hand.

"No, no, we will buy our own stuff, you're already letting us live here, so its ok," you said, but Namjoon protested.

"(Y/n), just use my stuff, I don't care. Now, I have to go get ready, and when I get back down, I want to see Jae mixing the batter," Namjoon said, waving his finger around in the air.

Namjoon disappeared upstairs and you got all the items out and put them in a bowl, letting Jae mix it all together. As you watched Jae, your phone began buzzing in your back pocket.

An unknown number was calling, and for some reason, you decided to answer it.

"Hello?" you muttered into the phone, walking out of the kitchen. You covered the bottom of the phone, peaking in towards Jae.

"Don't make a mess,"

"Hello," the female voice on the other line brought you back to your phone call.

"Uh, hi?"

"Is this (y/n)?"

"Er, yeah?"

"I just want you to know, I fucking hate you so much, I wish you would have been the one to die instead of my precious Jungkook. You're the reason he is gone, its all your fault. Jungkook deserved way better than you. You are honestly a piece of shit and I wish you take some rope, tie it to the fucking ceiling, and hang yourself with it, you worthless, ugly, fat, pile of trash, you're a whore and you don't deserve to be on planet earth anymore, so please do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself,"

And then the line went dead.

Tears welled in your eyes and just started pouring. Tears rolled down your cheeks and you fell to your knees, placing your hands over your face. Your tears leaked through your hands and fell onto the carpet.

"God damn it," you whispered to yourself, and you stood up, storming out onto the balcony. You let out all the noises and whines as you cried.

The cold air sent shivers down your bare legs and arms. You wiped your eyes with your middle finger, and wiped it on your shorts. Crossing your arms, and leaning against the railing, you took a few deep breathes in and out and calmed yourself down.

You leaned your head back, locking your eyes on a super bright star. You let a small smile take over your lips and the star seemed to smile back as it twinkled.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook, how I miss you so much," you sighed as you gently shut your eyes. Your sucked a big breathe of air in and opened your eyes to the star again.

"Don't worry baby, I'll see you soon," you said and blew a kiss towards the flickering star.