Chapter 9: Lost

Chapter 9: Lost

>VOTE AND COMMENT<

*Authors Note*

I'm crying too. Im sorry. I love you guys so much.

~* Your POV *~

You sucked in your cheeks and bit the inside of your lip, trying to contain the tears.

"Mama, can I see daddy too?" You heard Jae's voice echo through the room. You turned back and saw Jae jump off of Jin's lap and come running towards you. You lifted him up and pulled him close to you. You turned to face Jungkook and Jae's eyes became shiny with tears.

"Hi daddy," he whispered, tears streaming down his cheeks. He hugged your neck and his cries became louder.

"I love you daddy," he said, holding up his blanket, and turning back to Jungkook.

"Mama, can I give daddy my blanket?" He asked, wiping his nose. Your eyes widened at his question but let him.

"Sure," you choked out. He placed the blanket lightly over Jungkooks hands and patted it.

"Mommy," he said looking back at you, and you gave him a small smile.

"Yeah baby,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too, baby, now go back and sit with Jin okay?" You asked and he nodded his head. With one last look at Jungkook, you kissed his cold, chapped lips, one more time and went back to your spot between Jin and Yoongi.

     After the funeral, you went back to your apartment to get the last few items, such as jewelry Jungkook had given you, or other sentimental stuff, and left Jae with Jin for a little while.

     After you finished packing everything, you stood in the front doorway and took one last long look at the empty place, that held so many memories. You shut your eyes and squeezed them, holding back some tears.

"I will be strong," you muttered to yourself and left.

You picked up Jae from Jin's place and told him that you guys have a new place to live.

When you arrived at Harukis place, your eyes widened at the scene. The apartment complex he lived in was beautiful.

"Alright, let's go," you turned to Jae and he stood frozen.

"Mama, I wanna go back home,"

"Oh, baby, I know I-,"

"And I want daddy back," he said, rubbing his fist on his eye.

"Yeah, I do too, but we have to stay strong, baby,"

     You made your way up to the dark green door and knocked on it, when Haruki opened it.

"Hey," he smiled as he leaned against the inside doorway. You gave him a fake smile and fixed your gaze to the ground.

"Thank you so much for offering us to stay here," you told him and he nodded his head, then looked towards Jae.

"What's up little man, I'm Haruki," Haruki introduced himself, and Jae blushed.