Chapter 11: She's Back

> VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE? <

~* Your POV *~

     When you got back home, you were greeted by silence. Haruki still hasn't come home yet, but you didn't really care. Jae went to the bedroom to watch some cartoons, so you were left alone. You poured yourself a cup of coffee and headed out onto the balcony. You took in the nice crisp air, and let out a sigh of content. Then, memories of you and Jungkook snuck their way back into your head.

     You sat down on the chair next to the Christmas tree and sipped on your cup of hot chocolate while Jungkook cam and sat by the tree as well. You smiled as your heart warmed to the sight of your favorite person in the world, handed you a present. It was a small heart shaped box, that was fairly thick, wrapped in light pink wrapping paper and a light purple bow topped the corner. You blushed as you opened the box, and when you saw the gorgeous necklace that lay inside of it on a white cotton bottom, you teared up.

"Well? Do you like it?" Jungkook asked, a worried expression planted on his face. You looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Of course! I don't like it, I love it!" you said and you jumped on him. He laughed, which caused you to laugh.

"Here," you said, handing Jungkook his present. He examined the box and shook it a little bit, like a little kid.

"Oh, just open it, you fool,"

     And without hesitation, Jungkook began tearing apart the neatly wrapped box. When he set his eyes on the brick red Jordans logo, he nearly peed his pants.

"Are you for real?" he paused for a second and looked you in the eyes, his face shocked. You giggled and nodded.

"Finish opening it!"

     He tore off the rest of the wrapping paper and his eyes widened, as he jumped up and squealed.

"Oh my fuc- thank you so much, baby! How did you know?" Jungkook yelled, picking you up and spinning you around. You laughed and threw your arms around his neck. He set you down and rested his hands on your shoulders.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

     You were snapped out of your memory to the sound of the sliding door being pulled open. Jae came running out and grabbed onto your leg.

"Mama, are you crying again?" he asked, looking up at you, but you avoided eye contact and dried your tears.

"No, no I'm not," you lied and he gently patted your leg. You placed a hand on his back and smiled down at him.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, mama,"

You guys went inside and were soon greeted by a happy Haruki. He smiled and skipped his way into the living area.

"Hello," he sung and grabbed your hand and pulled you into him, wrapping his arm around your waist as he began swaying around.

"Uh, Haruki?" you said, but he kept his eyes closed and a small smile stayed on his lips as you danced your way around the apartment.

"Haruki," you said, pulling away and he opened his eyes, his smile still stationed upon his mouth.

"Yes?" he said, cocking his head slightly to the side.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Well, I just scored myself a date," he said, crossing his muscular arms over his chest. You raised a brow and smirked.

He then pulled a small slip of paper out of his pocket and held it up between his thumb and index. You laughed and gave him a little shove.

"So, how did it happen?" you asked him and he pulled you to the couch and pushed you down, followed by him sitting next to you.

"Well, I was delivering a pizza to her house and when she opened the door, my heart stopped," he began. You crossed your leg over your other and straightened your back, to show you were listening.

"And so, when she handed me the money, and the receipt, I saw there was another small slip of paper, and before she shut the door, she winked at me, so then when I got to my car, I pulled out the slip and it had her number, name and a heart on it," he told you and you nodded your head at the end.

"That's so amazing, I'm happy for you, Haruki," you said and he smiled, his cheeks flushing over with a red color.

"So?" you said, sticking your head a bit forward. He pulled his face back a little, and furrowed his eyebrows together.

"So what?"

"Who is the girl?" you asked, and he grabbed the small white paper and squinted his eyes to read it better.

"Um, her name is..." he started and you leaned a little bit closer, causing him to laugh. You frowned.

"Why do you wanna know so bad?" he asked, smiling. You shrugged your shoulders and licked you lips.

"I don't know, I just wanna know," you told him and he chuckled. He took one more glance at the paper before he finally told you the lucky girls name.

"Her name is Seohyun,"