Chapter 10: Letter

Chapter 10: Letter

> VOTE AND COMMENT <

~* Your POV *~

The next morning, you woke up, barely able to open your eyes. You hadn't slept all night. he thought of Jungkook ran through your head, and when you finally began to fall asleep, your mind replayed the scene when you heard the gun go off.

"No, stop!" you screamed as you shot up form your sleeping position. Jae remained asleep, but Haruki didn't. He opened your bedroom door and rubbed his hand through his messy hair.

"Hey hey, it's okay, it was just a dream," he said as he walked into your room and sat on the bed, his weight shifting the bed.

"But.. it wasn't a dream, he actually shot himself, and I heard the gun," you choked out. He sighed as you coughed into your arm.

"I'll be right back," he told you, leaving the room. You got out of bed and went to the window, pulling open a curtain. The sun let a gentle stream of light into your room, as you heard the door being pushed open. You kept your eyes outside and you felt Harukis presence come up behind you. He placed a glass of water next to you.

"Here," he said, pushing it a little closer to you. You brought the glass to your mouth and guple down the cold water, feeling as it ran down your throat.

"Thank you,"

He nodded and rubbed your back before leaving. You went to the side table by your bed and pulled out a small notebook, opening to the next bank page.

"Mama, what are you doing?" Jaes voice ran through your ears and you turned to face him. He got out of the bed and came towards you.

You closed the notebook and tucked it into the drawer while Jae was distracted, looking somewhere else. You picked him up and walked out of the bedroom, to find Haruki sitting on the couch watching the news.

"Jeon Jungkook, although he isn't here with us physically, he will always be with us mentally, all of our thoughts and prayers go out to (y/f/n) and there son Jaeyoung," the female news reporter said, you nodded and smiled at the t.v.

"Thank you," you mumbled, and Haruki must've noticed because he looked up at you and switched the channel.

"What's cookin' good lookin'," he smiled as he stood up from the couch, making his way to the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of milk and sighed when he finished it.

"What are you guys up to today?" he asked, approaching you and Jae. You shrugged your shoulders and looked down at Jae.

"What do you wanna go?" you asked, and he looked up at the ceiling, then his face lit up, and his cheeks flushed a light pink.

"Can we go see daddy?"

You blinked your eyes and bit the inside of your lip. You hadn't visited Jungkooks grave since the burial, and you were a little nervous too. Your breathe became shaky and you shut your eyes.

"Sure, we can- go see daddy," you said, fluttering your eyes open. Haruki sighed and flung a t shirt over his shoulder.

"I would go with you guys, but I have to work, delivering pizza," he raised and lowered his eyebrows as he was fake amused.

"Well, you better be off then," you said, not caring if it came out rather harsh, but Haruki obeyed and went to his room, soon coming out in his pizza delivery uniform.

"Hey," he said, before walking out the door. You glanced at him and slightly tilted your head.

"Yeah?"