Chapter 5: Abandon

Chapter 5: Abandon

>Please VOTE AND COMMENT if you... like pizza<

~* Your POV *~

     You walked to the bedroom door and wiggles the door handle.

"Jungkook, let me in," you said through the door, but got no response.

"Come on, Kookie, please let me in," you tried again, but again, silence.

"Jungkook! Let me in now!" You yelled, but no response again, and you grew with anger.

"Don't make me bust this fucking door down, Jungkook," you yelled again, not caring that Jaeyoung heard you curse.

     All the sudden, you heard a gun shot from behind the door and your heart raced.

"Jungkook!" You screamed, shaking the handle and that's when you broke the door down, slamming your body into it, and the sight you saw frightened you. Jungkook lay on the bed, a bullet hole through the side of his head, blood splattered across the bed and on the wall. You rushed over to him, and began to cry.

"What the fuck!?" You cried, falling to your knees and keeping your hands over you face.

"Mama? What's wrong with daddy?" Jae asked, standing in the door way. You jumped up and lifted Jae into your arms, covering his eyes. You ran out of the apartment and pulled out your phone, immediately dialed 119.

"Hello? My husband just shot himself," you yelled into the phone. You told her your address and told her to have get here as fast as possible.

     About seven minutes later, an ambulance came pulling up, and paramedics rushed into your place, and soon they walked out with Jungkook on a stretcher. They slid him in the ambulance and when you saw them covering him with a white sheet, you broke.

"Noooooooooooo!" You cried running towards the ambulance. One of the paramedics put his in front of you, stopping you from running.

"Please let me see my husband," you whined, but he shook his head.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't let you," he said strictly. You clenched your teeth in anger and huffed.

"Damn it," you mumbled, walking away, tears streaming down your face. You made your way towards Jae, who had no idea what was going on, but his eyes were watering.

     You pulled your phone out and called Jin. Luckily he answered right away.

"Jin," you whispered, your voice quivering. You held the phone with both hands, which were shaking uncontrollably.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?"

"Can-can me and Jae stay w-with you tonight, p-please?"

"Yeah, sure, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when I get there,"

     You looked at Jae, who had been staring at you the entire time, and you bent down, resting on one knee.

"Jae, baby, we are going to go stay with Uncle Jin tonight, okay?" You told him and he nodded his head slowly.

"But, mama, I want my blanket," he whined, but you shook your head.

"I'm sorry, baby, but you can't have your blanket tonight, now come on,"

"But, mama,"

"Jae, I said no, okay?"

"Mama, I need it,"

"Jae,"

"Mama!"

"Jae! Enough! I said no, now let's go, stop asking me about it!" You roared, and he shut up as you pulled him towards the car.

     The drive to Jin's place was silent, until Jae spoke up.

"Mama,"

"What?!" You asked, coldly.

"What's gonna happen with daddy?"

"Oh, uh, daddy, um, isn't feeling very well," you lied.

"I'm sorry,"

"Oh, baby, it's okay,"

     You finally arrived at Jin's house and you bolted to the door, pounding your fists on it. Jin opened the door and you fell into his arms. One arm wrapped around your waist and the other rested on the back of his head.

"He's dead," you whispered against Jin's shirt and Jin pulled back a little.

"What?!"

     You turned around to Jae and bent your knees a little.

"Jae, go inside and to the bathroom and stay there until I tell you to come out okay?" You asked if him and did as told, walking inside and in the bathroom, closing the door.

"He is dead, Jin, he killed himself," you cried, Jin's eyes widened.

"He what?!"

"What the fuck happened at that meeting, Jin??" You yelled. He ran his fingers through his hair and paced around his living room.

"Jin, you better fucking answer me, now!" You spat and he glared at you.

"Hey, watch your mouth," he barked.

"Please, I need to know why my fucking husband just killed himself," you said, your voice soft and low.

"We decided to disband, and we let the internet know, when the comments came, they were horrible, (y/n), absolutely horrible. Jungkook loved BTS so much, he had put so much love and thought into this group and when we disbanded, he broke, and when the fans started saying 'So glad you did' or 'how do you think we feel?' Or 'I'm going to kill myself', it really took a toll on him," Jin told you.

You were speechless. How could you make it through life without him by your side? Jungkook was your everything and you were empty without him.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)," Jin whispered. He pulled you into and hug, comforting you. You pulled away and took your phone out of your back pocket, unlocking it. Thats when you thought about who to call first. Jimin? Tae? Namjoon?

"I'll call Namjoon, if you want to call Jimin?" Jin said and you glanced at him, slightly tilting your head.

"Why Jimin?" you asked, and he responded with a shrug, and a sigh.

"We believe Jimin was the closest-" but you cut Jin off, looking towards the bathroom door, you remembered Jae was still in there, by himself.

"Damn it!" you whispered, your eyes wandering over Jins carpet and you put your hands on top of your head.

"What?" Jin asked, taking a step closer to you. His face was red and his eyes were watery, and you could tell he had been holding back tears, although you didn't know why.

"How am I going to tell Jae?!"