Chapter 12: Smile

Chapter 12: Smile

> VOTE AND COMMENT <

~* Your POV *~

"Her name is Seohyun,"

     Your heart stopped. You shot up from the couch and snatched the paper from his hands. He stood up and held his arms out.

"What the hell?!" he shouted and you shot him a glare. He grabbed the paper back and shoved it in his pocket.

"That's-" you choked and held a fist to your mouth, biting your knuckles, causing them to bleed.

"Jungkook's ex," you choked out, and memories of what had happened years ago flashed through your head.

"The boys are drunk," Yoongi said, pulling Jungkook off you. Jungkook giggled as he fell and Jimin pulled him up, wrapping his arm around Jungkooks neck.

"I can tell... I brought pizza for you guys," You said. Yoongi stepped closer to you placed his chin on your shoulder.

"Thank you," he opened a box a grabbed a piece. He held the piece up to your mouth and you took a bite, then he finished the pizza. He walked to the couch and fell onto it.

"Huuuhh, I'm exhausted," He said shutting his eyes. Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok all were on the floor giggling and saying random stuff. Jimin looked at you and pointed and Jungkook bit his lip, causing Hoseok giggled. You blushed and immediately felt self conscious. You placed your hand on your other arm and stood there looking around. Jungkook stood up and came close to you. He placed his finger under your chin and lifted it to meet his eyes. He leaned in and you shut your eyes, waiting for his lips to touch yours. But they didn't, you opened your eyes and saw Jungkook still looking at you. He laughed.

"You know, you aren't as pretty as Seohyun" he said. Your heart dropped and your eyes got wide. Yoongi's eyes shot open and he stood up. Jungkook smirked and shoved you and Yoongi rushed towards you and put his arm behind your waist, catching you.

"Don't listen to him, he is drunk," Yoongi said, with you still in his arms. You stared at Jungkook who had his arms crossed and an evil smirk planted on his face. You pulled the letter out and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Everyone knows that the truth comes out when your drunk," you said a tear slipping down your cheek.

Haruki pulled you out of your memory by placing his hands on your shoulders and shaking you. You bit the inside of your cheeks and sighed as tears welled in your eyes.

"I had no idea," Haruki said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Haruki, you can still go on the date," you told him.

"But I don't want her around me or my son, okay?" You demanded and Haruki nodded his head.

"Are you sure I can go with her?" He asked, checking in one last time, as he fixed his hair with his hand.

"Yeah, go have fun," you said and gave him a smile. He smiled back at you and was out the door, faster than you could blink.

You pulled out your phone and unlocked it, noticing your Social folder had 1,308 notifications. You quickly opened the folder to see it was mostly twitter and instagram that had all the notifications, but twitter in the lead with 1,142, leaving instagram at 166 notifications.

The notifications were far from good, it was all about Jungkooks death. Stuff about how much fans had loved him, how he was their biggest inspiration. But the one that caught your attention, was the one that caused the most pain.

"Jungkook would still be alive if it wasn't for (y/n)"

"It was all (y/n)'s fault"

"I never liked that ugly bitch (y/n), she is the reason Jungkook is gone"

"(Y/n) should go kill herself for making Jungkook kill himself"

You teared up and found that you had lost a few thousand followers. Everyone thought it was your fault.

Was it my fault that Jungkook, my husband, killed himself? Maybe I am the reason. I could've stopped him. I could've followed him into the room, right when he came in the apartment to make sure he was okay. I should've talked to him. It is all my fault. Those tweets were right.

You were interrupted from those thoughts by the sound of the phone ringing. You quickly wiped your tears and started getting up from the couch when Jae came sprinting out of the room.

"I wanna answer it mama!" He yelled, picking up the phone. He stared at you as he said hello to the person on the other line.

"Uncle Yoongi!" He squeaked and he nodded a few times.

"Mama's been crying again," he told Yoongi and your eyes widened. You stood up from the couch and approached Jae, holding your hand out, and he placed the phone in your hand.

"Yoongi?" Your voice was low and raspy.

"Hey, why have you been crying?" He asked, a worried tone rung through the phone.

"The tweets... people can be so mean," you whispered, tightening your grip on the phone.

"I understand, but you have to be stronger than them," he said, his voice barely being able to be heard.

"Can you guys come over? Or at least a couple of you?" You asked Yoongi and he sighed.

"I can't, but I'll shoot the other guys a text and let them now you want someone over there with you," he said.

"Thank you, I appreciate it,"

"Yep, anything for you, I'll see you later,"

And you hung up. Not even five minutes later, you received a text from Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon, asking if you really wanted someone to come over. You responded to them and they all said they will be here shortly.

"Jae!" You shouted and he soon appeared in front of you.

"Yeah, mama?"

"Namjoon, Jin and Tae are coming over," you told him and his face brightened up.

"Yay!" He said, flailing his arms into the air and throwing himself on you. You hugged him back and planted a small kiss on his hair.

"Mama," Jae said, tugging at the bottom of your shirt, causing you to squat down.

"Yes baby?" You smiled and he placed each of his hands in each of your cheeks.

"Please don't cry anymore, mama, you look so much prettier when you smile,"

*A/N*

     I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I started my senior year of high school so I've been busy with that, so I apologize. I've always been dealing with writers block so I'm slowly trying to pull myself out of that... sigh. Also, I'm hoping that this book will soon reach 1k! Please vote and comment! I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading! Xx