Chapter 8: So Long

Chapter 8: Truth

> VOTE AND COMMENT <

~* Your POV *~

     The memories had flooded your mind and you couldn't control your tears so you left. You were almost 100% sure that you had tear stains on your cheeks. You had so much love for Jungkook, it was unbelievable. All the ups and downs you guys had, and you still stuck with another.

"You okay?" A familiar voice cooed. Your eyes found Haruki standing, his arms crossed, in the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm perfect," you spat at him and he frowned.

"Okay, I'm sorry, stupid question,"

"Yeah,"

You walked to the closet and began pulling your clothes down and shoving them into a bad while you bawled. You grabbed a few of Jungkooks shirts and hoodies, wanting to keep them and threw them into the bag as well. You sniffed and looked around the rest of the room, searching for what else you can keep. You eyed the teddy bear he gave you a long while back and grabbed that.

"Here, I'll take that to my car while you get more stuff," he said and you nodded, handing him the teddy and bag of clothes. You then grabbed all the clothing items Jungkook had bought for you and put the in the box.

You went to Jae's room and grabbed all his clothes, placing them in the box. Suddenly, you threw the box down and fell to your knees. Tears were flooding out of your eyes.

"Why? Why?!" You howled, covering your face with your hands. Then you remembered, you and Jungkook had a photo album. You stood up quickly and ran into your bedroom, beginning to search for the book. Once your eye spotted a thick, pale, yellow book, you pulled it out and placed your hand in the covers, dragging your fingers over it. You sucked the corners of your mouth in and quivered at the sight of 'Jungkook and (y/n)s memories!'

Opening the book, tore your heart in half. The first picture was of you and Jungkook holding up half hearts to create a whole one while at a beach. The next was a picture of you and Jungkook at Christmas time. The more pictures you looked at, the more broken you became.

"(Y/n)?" A female voice said, and you looked up at her, wiping a few tears away, and closing the book.

"Uhm, we just got a call from the nearest chapel and said you can see Jungkook one last time," she said and you bolted off the ground, but stopped in confusion.

"Wait, who set up a funeral?" You asked her and she smiled.

"A young man, named Kim Seokjin?" You said and you looked at your feet.

"Oh,"

"And someone named Jung Hoseok is waiting in a car for you,"

"Okay, thank you, can I come back here when I'm done?"

"Ask the woman outside,"

And you walked out, the picture book securely in your arms. Hoseok was leaning against his car, dressed in a black tuxedo. You looked down at your outfit and back at Hoseok.

"I have a black dress and heals, along with your makeup in the car," he said, pointing his thumb to the car, and you nodded.