Chapter2

A/N ~ Sorry guys, this will be a bit of a boring chapter! Its more of a filler than anything else before we find Michaels friends xD

"Can you believe he actually put that shit in my hair though?" I continue my rant to Paige who's currently flicking through a magazine. She tuned out about half an hour ago.

"Are you just about done?" Paige asks, looking up from her magazine. No, my anger will never die out from this, but I think I've put Paige through enough complaining. After all, If I was her, I wouldn't want me ranting to me for 3 hours.

"Suppose." I sigh, holding my knees to my chest. We're sitting on her bed, me huddled up at the bottom whilst Paige is sprawled across it, legs in the air as she reads.

"Good, I was getting bored reading about the Kardashians. We're supposed to be having fun in the Christmas holidays, not reading." She throws the magazine to the floor and sits up, resting her elbows on her knees.

"You should have been listening to me instead of reading, me, your very best friend." I laugh.

"But you weren't being very interesting and when I tried to tell you to shut up you shouted over me." She laughs. "Anyway! How is your love life doing?"

When Paige asks how my love life is doing she already knows the answer. Its virtually non existent. I have crushes but I never act on them. When she asks this she's basically saying 'something is happening with boys in my life, but I will ask you what's happening in your love life to be polite.'

"Spit it out Paige, who do you like or are dating now?" Her face lights up as she begins to tell me about a boy she likes. I tune out, just as she did with me.

Smile, nod, nod, smile.

"So I might ask him out, I ament sure." Sometimes I wish I was as confident. She certainly has the looks to be confident with. I doubt any guy will ever or has ever turned her down. Blonde with a pretty face and a nice figure is what most guys go for. She has just that.

"I'm hungry." I interrupt her. "Have you got any pizza?"

"Sure, I'll just shout for my mum to put some on for me." She opens her bedroom door and screams for her mum, telling her to put pizza on.

See, why isn't my family like this? Not even when I have friends at my house will my mum and dad do this. They'd shout back 'DO IT YOURSELF SKYLER. YOU HAVE LEGS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE THEM.'

-

"This pizza is amazing." I moan as I take another slice of it. Pepperoni is my all time favourite topping.

"Where do you put it all?" Paige laughs.

"Put what, where?" I ask, stuffing yet another slice of pizza into my mouth.

"All the pizza. How are you eating so much?"

"What? I've only eaten like..." I count the crusts I've left on my plate. "Shit, I didn't know I'd ate 12 slices! Please don't say we were supposed to be sharing this?" I cover my face with the hand I ament using to hold my 13th slice.

"Its fine, Sky." She laughs at me again. "So how is that hot brother of yours doing, anyway?" She winks. Paige thinks my brother is extremely hot. I don't know what she sees in him, I really don't. Its one of the many reasons I try to keep her away from my house. If it isn't the pranks or my parents I'll have to put up with, it will be her flirting with my brother too. My brother sometimes asks when she's coming over because he enjoys the attention.

"He's fine. More than fine. In fact he's overjoyed with the prank he pulled last night." I groan. "Please can we not talk about my brother being attractive? He really isn't. He's a living nightmare. You'd think so too if you lived with him."