Chapter4

"Shh, be really quiet. She's a freakishly light sleeper." I hear Michael mutter but I pay no attention to it. I'm still half asleep. For all I know, I'm still dreaming.

I snuggle further into my duvet. I'm currently cocooned in it, lying on my side.

"Aw, she looks so peaceful. Its kind of cute." An vaguely familiar voice says.

"Are you hitting on my sister now, Ashton?" Michael hisses.

"Jesus, calm down Mikey. I just feel a little guilty, that's all."

"Who's side are you on, Ash? Now shut up or she's going to wake before we can do this." Michael snaps.

"Don't get all grouchy with me, Clifford. I'm just the cameraman."

Something is definitely happening but I don't have the energy to open my eyes. That is until a bucket of freezing cold liquid is poured on top of me.

Gasping for breath I shoot out of my bed, soaking wet.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM MICHAEL." I yell, trying to open my eyes. I don't need to have them open to know that its him though. When I've blinked the water away I see Michael doubled over laughing and Ashton.

The last time id seen any of Michaels friends was last week when I first met them in my pyjamas. I hoped id never meet them again to be honest. I humiliated myself in front of them.

I suppose its my own fault, but still.

Michael gives Ashton a high five and grabs his phone that was in his hands. He runs away. Presumably down the stairs to where the noise in the garage is coming from. Michael said he had made band practice a weekly thing in our house now since our parents were fine with it - much to my dislike. I thought I could just avoid them all but that was clearly wishful thinking.

I shake off the water from my arms and Ashton stands in the doorway for a moment, looking unsure of whether to follow Michael or not.

"Umm, sorry. He does this a lot, doesn't he?" Ashton gives me a sympathetic smile.

"You could say that." I laugh, trying to act cool and natural whilst wringing my hair out.

"Here." He throws his hoodie over to me. "Dry your face on it or something. Its just water." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Thanks." I wipe my face and neck over with it before throwing it back to him.

"Last week, I heard you shout that he was going to regret it...you got a plan? I could help?" He grins and I grin back. This will be perfect.

"I do!" I dive straight into my plan. "Okay, so I was thinking since he hates pink that the next time he dyes his hair I'll stick pink dye in it instead of what he actually wants. He's just dyed his hair that galaxy or whatever, so I'll need to wait until next time. I just need to know what colour he's going for so I can sneak the dye into the right bottle."

"Good plan!" He raises his hand for a high five and I hit it. "Luckily I know already." He grins. "He's dying it blue next Monday. That's what he said yesterday anyway. Need me to go and get the pink dye?" This is turning out better than I could have hoped. I like Ashton, he's friendly and he's willing to go behind the back of my ass of a brother. Plus he has mentioned nothing of my pyjamas.

Why is it that I'm always meeting people in my pyjamas these days?

"Okay, but get one that's really pink. Like, really bright. And permanent please." I say and he laughs.

"Do you want to come with me? So we get the right one, I mean? I'll bring along the other guys too." He scratches the back of his neck again which I presume is a nervous or awkward habit.

"Yeah, sure. As long as none of them tell him then its all good." I smile.

"Alright then." He grins. "Now I better go before he gets all suspicious about me not being down there already. But its fine, he won't catch me with my super sly ninja skills!" He jumps and does some kind of karate kick in the air before dissappearing down the hallway.

-

After their 'band' finished practicing, the boys left, telling me to meet them at the end of my street.

I just reached the front door when Michael shouted me.

"And where do you think your sneaking off to?" He yelled.

"None of your business!"

"Yes it is. I'm your big brother. I'm here to nosy about in your business...and humiliate you."

"Well your doing a great job so far." I snort. Come on, think of a lie, think of a lie. "I left my top at Paige's house. I'm going to get it. Are you satisfied?"

"Hm, I suppose. Now leave me be." Michael flicked his wrist impatiently, dismissing me. God, I hate him.

I rush out the door and down the street to the waiting boys. When they see me coming they begin to jump up and down frantically waving their arms, except one of them. My guess is that its Luke.

I approach them and Calum grabs hold of me and hugs me. Don't get me wrong. He's insanely attractive and I'm not saying I ament enjoying this...all I'm saying is that I can see how my brother is friends with the boys.

They're nuts.

Ashton joins in after a moment and then they kind of start jumping around me like hyper children.

After a few minutes of this we start our walk toward the shops where we'll buy the pink hair dye.

"I can't believe we're doing this! Michaels going to be so pissed off! It'll be great! You're a genius!" Calum high fives me, a grin on his face. I can tell I'm blushing but I look down to try and cover it up.

"Come on, let's just go to the shops already." Luke snaps and we all turn to look at him. He marches a little ahead of us.

"Was it something I said?" Calum asks quietly, looking between Ashton and I.

"I've no idea." Ashton mutters, looking confused. I just shrug.

A/N ~ Hope you liked this chapter even though its extremely short c:

The next chapter is going to be long, so yeah xD

What do you thinks gotten into Luke?

Leave opinions in the comments and remember to vote if you enjoyed reading! I love you all

I love anybody who is currently reading with all my heart, not even kidding! xD