Chapter15

A/N ~ This is an even longer chapter, so yeah, enjoy it I suppose xD

"Alright." I croak, not really seeing a way to get out of inviting Luke into my room. Sure, I could pretend I was still asleep but what good would it do ignoring him if at some point I'll need to talk to him anyway?

My door opens with a small creak. Luke walks in and closes it behind himself, before turning back around to face me.

"Are you okay?" He asks, sitting down next to me on my bed, concern etched in his beautiful features. I'm curled into a ball, hugging my pillow instead of sleeping on it.

"Never been better." I say sarcastically, sitting up. "Where's Michael? What time is it?"

"Half 3 in the morning. Michaels still asleep. I wasn't sure if you'd be awake or not..." He chews down on his bottom lip, taking his lip ring in between his teeth. I know I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts but I have to admit, he looks absolutely gorgeous sitting here. Shadows casting over his face, his blue eyes catching the light from the moonlight coming in from my window and most of all the way he bites down on his lip ring. He always looks perfect but when he takes his lip ring in between his teeth he looks even more so.

Skyler stop it. You're with Calum now. You are over Luke.

"So what did you come in here for?" I rub my eyes wearily.

"I...I just needed to know you were alright." He runs his hands yet again through his hair and I'm beginning to realise that this must be a nervous habit of his. "I cant sleep through there without knowing your okay." He sighs.

"Well, I've been better. You can go to sleep now." I groan, collapsing back from my sitting position so that I'm sprawled out lying on my bed.

There's a long pause. I was attempting to get rid of Luke and I thought that closed the subject pretty well. I think he was debating whether he should leave or not but unfortunately he stays. He breaks the long silence. "What did Calum do?"

Of course he would think it was Calum. Him and Michael are just too alike.

"CALUM DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" I snap at him, glaring. "God. You're just like Michael, presuming he forced me to do something I never wanted to do!" I know I'm working myself up again but I cant stop. "Well let me tell you Luke. It was me this time. I messed up. I completely and utterly messed up and I humiliated myself. I look and feel like shit. Oh, and what's more, my feet are fucking glued to my shoes!" I whimper before bursting out into tears.

Yes, I am still in my clothes and shoes. And no, I cannot be bothered to detach myself from them right now.

A lot of things fly through my head in the few seconds that pass.

He'll laugh at me.

He'll go get my brother through here.

He'll leave me alone and think I'm a freak.

He'll attempt to comfort me but make fun of me behind my back.

He'll go back to his sulky normal self and call Calum.

What I did not expect was to feel a pair of warm and comforting arms circle around me. Luke was actually hugging me and I wasted no time in responding. I moved my arms around him and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

"He'll hate me now. I made such a fool of myself! You should have seen me..." I trail off and begin to whimper again. "We w-were k-kissing and then he told me to take my shoes off. And I couldn't. I couldn't fucking take my shoes off." I don't know why I'm telling him all of this but I just need someone to talk to. "H-he told me to just go. I don't think he likes me anymore because we didn't m-make-out." I feel Luke tense up beside me. I'm going hysterical, I need to calm down.