Chapter 9

WARNING: this book is filled with *but not limited to*: horrible plot, grammar/spelling mistakes, bad writing, and much more.

BIG NEWS!!!: the rewritten SLH is up on my account!! Of course, if you're interested in my super super old writing (from my teenage years), this story will still be on here. But the rewritten SLH will be newer and re-edited! I would so appreciate it if you went and checked it out <3

Thank you @addicted_reading for making me the cover in the media section :)

I get to English class and see Will already there with an empty seat next to him. He saw me walk in and patted the desk next to me, motioning me to go there. I set my backpack on the ground and take out my notebook and pen. I look around and don't see Kate. She probably skipped because she's too tired or what not.

"Long time no see," Will jokes, while I laugh.

"Hey, listen, my friends want you to sit with them at lunch today. They're a group of girls who are pretty obsessed over you." He chuckles.

"Are you going to be there?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course."

"Then I'll be there. We can walk together after math." I nod, but I need him to be okay with Anthony sitting with us.

"Oh and Will?" he looks over at me. I clear my throat, "Is it okay if Anthony comes too?" He stares at me.

"I guess. As long as if I sit next to you, not him," he mutters. I stay quiet, and Mr. Smith starts the lesson.

The last 10 minutes of class come, and everyone gets up and walks around. I finish my homework and take out my phone. I have two messages. One is from my mom that says "K" because I told her I was going out after school. The other one is from Anthony.

Can you meet me outside the library at tutorial?

I quickly reply "sure". I usually never have people to hang out with tutorial, and that is the perfect time for Celine to sabotage me.

The class bell rings and I quickly leave the classroom. I walk up to the library and look around. I don't see him. Frowning, I take out my phone, contemplating on calling him, until strong arms wrap from behind me around my waist and lifts me a few inches off the ground. Giggling, I already know who it was. "Hi Anthony," I say while he slowly puts me down. His chin rests on my left shoulder, and his arms are still around my waist.

"Hey," he muffles through my hair. He sets me down and I turn to face him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you."

"Haha, thanks, I think." He's wearing a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans that make his look seem effortless. "So, does this afternoon count as our one date?" I ask teasingly.

"Yup, I got it all set, and I do wish that today won't be our only date," he winks at me. I laughed at his comment. Will's right, he's a total flirt.

"Hmm, maybe." Then I remember that right now's a good time to ask about lunch.

"Hey Anthony, my friends want you to come sit with us during lunch. Do you want to? I mean, you don't have to if you-"

"Sure, doesn't sound like a bad idea."

"Oh, um and Will is going to be there too," my voice falters a bit. He dosen't tense like Will, but he furrows his brows.

"Does he know that I'll be there?"

"Ah, yeah. He said it's fine, but he said he wants to sit next to me." He smirks.