Chapter 12

WARNING: this book is filled with *but not limited to*: horrible plot, grammar/spelling mistakes, bad writing, and much more.

BIG NEWS!!!: the rewritten SLH is up on my account!! Of course, if you're interested in my super super old writing (from my teenage years), this story will still be on here. But the rewritten SLH will be newer and re-edited! I would so appreciate it if you went and checked it out <3

Dedicated to @foksha96 for making me a fantastic book cover (it's in the media section). Thank you so much! :)

Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally get to school with Will, the first thing I do is check my locker. I am hoping that I will get at least one letter from someone.

I take a deep breath before opening my locker. Sadness washes over me when I do. No letter. I sigh and shove my books inside my locker and make my way to the library.

I sit at an empty table and take out my book that I am so close to finishing. As I reach the last chapter, my phone chimes and it is a text from Anthony.

You look better wearing my jersey than I ever will :P

I jerk my head around and see him at the library entrance, leaning against a wall, smirking at me. He is wearing his black jersey with number 12 on it.

I smile and wave at him before shoving my book in my bag and walking over to him.

He has a cute grin glued on his face when I get to him. "So, I guess we're twinning?" he asks in a girly voice. I laugh and nod.

"Yeah, I guess we are." He slings his arm around my shoulder and leads me out of the library. When we get outside, he removes his hand from my shoulder and clasps his hand softly in mine. We walk through the English wing and people start staring at me. Anthony tightens his grip on mine and walks faster.

"Anthony, where are we going?" I ask uneasily.

"We," he says smiling, "are going to talk to my friends."

I stop walking and suddenly my feet are glued to the ground. "I-Is Celine going to be there?" I ask him quietly.

"Yeah, I think so," he says. I could feel my face pale.

Anthony, probably noticing that I tensed, quickly reassures me.

"Don't worry. She's a sass queen and sometimes they just need to learn that she isn't the only girl that can get a guy's attention," he says looking into my eyes.

His words did make me feel better, and he's right. I shouldn't let Celine ruin me. I'm still not even sure why she is so mean to me. I nod my head slowly and we both start walking again. He leads me to the group of people who teased me before and made me cry.

I grew a hatred towards them but I'm trying to push it away, because hating on someone won't change them.

When we get there, Anthony and I are standing across the group. I watch some guys eye me, glance at my jersey, and then widen their eyes when they see Anthony holding my hand. I look around and only recognize a few people.

There's Nate Simmons, who is Anthony's best friend. He's the quarterback of the team and I heard that he's pretty nice, but I have never talked with him so I wouldn't know.

I notice a few of Celine's followers. I stiffen when my eyes land on Celine. She glares at me while Anthony nudges me and pulls me towards his guy friends. I give them a sweet smile and a pair of bright blue eyes catches my eye in the background. Will. He is standing in the back, farther away and we lock eye contact. He gives me one of those adorable half-smiles. My eyes tear away from him when Nate blocks my view by standing in front of me.