Chapter 11

WARNING: this book is filled with *but not limited to*: horrible plot, grammar/spelling mistakes, bad writing, and much more.

BIG NEWS!!!: the rewritten SLH is up on my account!! Of course, if you're interested in my super super old writing (from my teenage years), this story will still be on here. But the rewritten SLH will be newer and re-edited! I would so appreciate it if you went and checked it out <3

I decide to take a long bath. Maybe that can help me forget what happened. Not the date, but me waiting for Will and walking home, all alone.

The date was perfect, but Will obviously put me in a bad mood.

While I am bathing, all I can think about is Will.

Why would he do that? Was it on purpose?

So many thoughts flood through my mind. I don't really want to think about him, but he always resurfaces on my mind. It's really bothering me. I don't know why, but I think it's because I fear being forgotten.

I've never shared my secrets with others, but on the night at the park with Will, I thought we bonded, considering the fact that I told him my thoughts of being alone.

Sighing, I let myself soak in the warm water.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After I finish my night routine, I change into gray sweats and a red V-neck. I'm makeup free and I let my damp hair air-dry as I walk to my room.

I shut my door as I walk over to my desk. I start combing my hair with my fingers and decide to check my phone. It was around 7:30 PM and the sun's about to set.

I pick my phone up and press the home button. My lock screen flashes on and I immediately feel my mouth hang open. I scroll through my notifications. I have 43 missed calls and 23 text messages. And who may have sent and called all of them?

Will

I unlock my phone and go through the text messages. There isn't anything important. It's all pretty much the same.

Ashley, I'm sorry.

Ashley, pick up.

Ashley.

Hello

I'm sorry

I can explain.

I was going to continue to scroll, until he starts calling me again. His name pops up in the middle of the screen. More annoyed than happy that he spammed me with calls, I pick up.

"Hello?" I mutter over the phone.

"Ashley?"

"Yes, this is my phone," I reply.

"Ashley, I can explain. I'm sorry I didn't pick up-,"

"Will," I say, cutting him off, "It's okay. It's fine. I was upset earlier but now I'm over it." I don't hold grudges for a long time, but it made me feel weird and disappointed to not reach him when he had insisted on being there for me.

The phone becomes silent and I'm not sure if he had hung up. "Um, hello? Will?"

"I'm coming over," he says, and then the line goes dead before I could say anything.

"No, don't-," I start saying, but it was too late. I stand there, staring at my phone in disbelief. I snap back to reality once I figured out what just happened.