Chapter 19

WARNING: this book is filled with *but not limited to*: horrible plot, grammar/spelling mistakes, bad writing, and much more.

BIG NEWS!!!: the rewritten SLH is up on my account!! Of course, if you're interested in my super super old writing (from my teenage years), this story will still be on here. But the rewritten SLH will be newer and re-edited! I would so appreciate it if you went and checked it out <3

My phone rings while I'm in my room. I pick it up without looking at the caller i.d.

"Hello?" I ask while shoving some old school assignments into my recycling box.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning my room. My mom got mad at me and is making me do this. She said I can't go out until I finish."

"Well I can always come over if you need company," he says.

I roll my eyes, "You live across the street from me. You can come over if you want, only if you're going to help me."

Will laughs, "Alright, alright. I'm coming over then." I hang up the phone and throw it onto my bed.

I flip through a pile of papers from two or three years ago and throw it into my overflowing box of unwanted papers.

Will has been coming over a lot just to hang out and talk. We haven't talked about Homecoming night, even though it has already been a week. He did tell me that he thinks he likes me, but besides that, he hasn't been showing it, which sucks. If anything, he's been acting more like a friend. I don't like that.

I hear the doorbell ring and I also hear my mom exclaiming how great it is to see him. I roll my eyes and continue to clean. After about two minutes, Will is at my door with a goofy smile. "Hi," he says to me with his hands in his pockets.

I laugh and start rummaging through papers. His footsteps echo on the ground and he stands next to me. "Do you need any help?"

"I guess. I'm just throwing away my old papers."

"Interesting," he says sarcastically, walking over to a pile of my old school papers on the bed. He starts flipping through the pile and smirks while doing so.

I go back and focus on my own pile, until I hear Will laugh.

My head swerves to him, "What?"

"This. Look at this," he says, holding a small poster in the air. My face flushes pink in embarrassment.

"You made a "Bucketlist for Me and My Boyfriend" poster?" He continues laughing after reading the title that's written in pink glitter glue.

"I wrote that when I was eleven!" I exclaim to him as I walk towards him to snatch the paper.

"I want my boyfriend to take me on a hot cocoa date in the wintertime," he says, reading the first line of the bucketlist.

"Give it back to me," I mutter while reaching up to get it. Will lifts the paper up higher and reads the second line.

"I want my boyfriend to build a fort with me," he says in a girly high-pitched voice.

"Stop!" I whine, jumping up and attempting to grab it. He leans slightly back so I have a difficulty of reaching for it. Will loses balance when I accidentally land on his feet and we both topple on the hard ground with a thud.

I groan as I rub my elbow that hit the floor, until I realize that I'm not on the floor.

Did I mention that I landed on top of him?