Mario Kart Bet (Black⭐️Star x Reader)

Your POV~

"I bet that I could beat you at Mario Kart. I am your God after all."

I glanced at the boy sitting across from me. "Bitch please, I'll beat your ass down any day of the week. But I accept this bet. If I win, you have to go to the Zoo with me."

Black⭐️Star grinned. "If I win, you have to kiss me. On the lips."

There was no way in hell I would lose. I moved to the other couch so I was sitting next to Black⭐️Star. He rummaged around until he found some controllers. I turned on the TV. After turning on the game, we chose our characters. I chose Toad, as he was my favorite. Black⭐️Star chose Mario, because he "has to be number one."

As the race began its countdown, I glanced at Black⭐️Star and punched him in the shoulder. "You're going down."

He chuckled. "Oh Y/n. I am the one who will be number one."

The screen flashed as the word "GO" popped up. The players participating raced off. Black⭐️Star eventually got a red shell and hit me, causing me to go down to 2nd place while he zoomed past to 1st. Despite my efforts, Black⭐️Star won.

"DAMMIT STAR, I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE YOU BASTARD! I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN F-" I was quickly cut off from my angry ranting, as Black⭐️Star leaned forwards, smashing his lips against mine. I was obviously shocked at first, but melted into his arms as we made out for the next few minutes.

"Y/n L/n. I love you. Will you please be my goddess?"

I giggled, pulling him into my arms and nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "Of course. And you will be my god."

-----------------------------------------------
A/N: I am currently writing at 12:30 AM but I'm not tired. This was a quick and sweet one shot that was very fun to write. Anyways, Votes and comments are ALWAYS appreciated. Also, feel free to request stuff! Just comment on the first page of this book. Thanks for reading!

~Jade 💚