Trio (Jade's Backstory)

A/N: Welcome back my little weapons and meisters!

--------------------------------------------------

I was born into a very musical family.

The Evans.

As a child, I had always looked up to my older brothers. Wes, the eldest, played the violin. And then Soul played the Piano. I followed in Wes' footsteps and started to learn how to play the violin, as I have always been captivated by string instruments.

When my brother Soul found out he could transform into a scythe, he moved to Death City to attend the well-known Death Weapon Meister Academy. I went with him.

Since I wasn't a weapon, I decided to attend that same school as a meister.

I found my partner, and future lover, on the first day of school. He was quite funny, and cared a lot. I learned that his name was Eli, and he could transform into a scythe, just like Soul.

We became partners, and eventually made it into the EAT class. My brother had found a meister that day too, called Maka Albarn. The moment I saw them together, I knew that they would be my new otp.

A year later, we met Aries. She was also a weapon, and had nowhere to stay so we allowed her to live in our apartment. She also quickly climbed the ranks and joined the EAT class.

Nothing could stop the three of us now.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you enjoyed!

~Jade 💚