Attention (SoMa)

A/N: I made up "Queen of the Flowers." I don't even know if it's a real book, but that's the title I thought of.

Maka's POV~

This book is amazing! I squealed, rolling around on my bed.

It was quite a thick book, with beautiful, intricate golden designs decorating the cover. On top of that, it was called "Queen of the Flowers," which added to the book's charming vibe.

As I ran my fingers over the spine, I felt the bed shift. I tore my eyes away from the book and focused onto my partner's figure.

"Can you stop reading that book and give me some attention?" He whined, wrapping his arms around my torso from behind and pulling me into a hug.

"Soul, go play with Blair or something." I said, poking his nose. He continued to beg for the next few minutes, until I caved.

"Fine. Just stop looking at me with those puppy eyes." I snorted, placing the book on the table that resided next to the bed. I transitioned over to sitting on his lap.

Soul nuzzled his face into the nape of my neck. His breath tickled my skin, and I couldn't resist a giggle. My partner smirked and started to suck on my skin. I froze, glancing back at him. A few seconds later he removed his lips, leaving behind a small hickey.

"Really, Soul." I glared at him.

"What?" He questioned innocently. "I'm just claiming what's mine." I sighed in response.

I yelped in surprise as he flipped my body around and pinned be against the mattress. Soul started to trail soft kisses down my jaw and neck. I purred quietly, raking my fingers down his chest. He started to unbutton my shirt, but he suddenly stopped and shook his head.

"We shouldn't be doing this. We're only 17."

I gazed up at him and laughed awkwardly. "I know. Let's wait until we're older."

Soul nodded in agreement as he took his shirt off and nestled into the covers of my bed. I followed and curled up against his chest.

"Was that enough attention for you?" I teased playfully.

"Yup." Soul murmured as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, Maka."

"I love you too, Soul."

------------------------------------
A/N: I just did a little lime, because I can't write lemons. If I did, it would be a disaster. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

~Jade 💚