Mistletoe (DTK x Crona) REQUEST

A/N: Request from Soulfrost808
Also know that I think of Crona as a male, and the requester specified that they wanted Crona to be a male. So therefore, HERE'S SOME YAOI FOR YOU FANGIRLS! *Throws rainbow glitter into the air*

(Will include some SoMa and TsuStar)

--------------------------------------------

Kid's POV~

My boyfriend, Crona and I -and of course, Ragnarok- were invited to Soul and Maka's apartment for a Christmas party.

"Calm down, Crona. It's just a party." I reassured him, squeezing his small hand. He looked at me.

"I-I don't know how to deal with parties..." He responded, fidgeting with the end of his shirt. I pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. Ragnarok appeared from his back.

"You need to grow a pair and stop being such a wimp."

Ignoring Ragnarok, I patted my boyfriend's head. "You'll be fine. Maka and I will be there." I released him as we walked up the steps to Soul and Maka's apartment. Knocking exactly eight times -because everything HAS TO BE SYMMETRICAL- and waited.

The door opened, revealing Maka in a white sweater and brown shorts. "Come on in. You guys are the last to arrive."

She stepped aside as Crona and I entered. We were met with noise.

A lot of it.

Crona's POV~

I-I don't know how to deal with all this noise... I mentally cringed as Kid covered my ears for me and started to yell at Black⭐️Star for being too loud. Once he quieted down, Kid removed his hands and guided me towards the large dining table in the middle of the kitchen. Candy, Cake, Cookies, and other delicious sweets decorated the table in perfect symmetry, probably for Kid. I could see him practically glowing from happiness.

Sitting down, Kid came and sat next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Patty exit the kitchen. I didn't really pay that much attention though. I shyly greeted Tsubaki, Black⭐️Star, Liz, and Soul with Kid.

Maka entered the room carrying a large plate that held chicken, setting it down on the table. After serving drinks, she sat down next to Soul and we started eating. Patty joined us again after a few minutes.

~Timeskip bright to you by Crona's confusing gender~

After all of us finished eating, we exited the room. As we passed under the doorway that lead to the living room, Liz smirked. "Hey you two lovebirds, look above you!"

I glanced upwards, noticing the green plant that hung above us.

A mistletoe.

I blushed and looked at Kid, who was already staring back. He leaned forwards and gently pressed his lips against mine. A few seconds passed and he pulled away, blushing.

Tsubaki, Liz and Maka were giggling and taking pictures, while Black⭐️Star and Soul stood to the side, bearing a smirk. Patty, was well, playing with her stuffed giraffe. We continued on transitioning into the living room when we ran into yet ANOTHER mistletoe.

Mustering up my courage, I pulled Kid's head towards me and pecked him on the lips. I wasn't used to making the first moves. The girls next to us cooed, taking more pictures. They walked under the mistletoe too, so why aren't they kissing their boyfriends? Unless this was planned...

~Timeskip brought to you by Crona's courage~

Kid's POV~

An hour later, and we had run into five more mistletoe.

"THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME TODAY! WHO THE HELL PUT UP SO MUCH MISTLETOE?! And why aren't the rest of you guys kissing?!" I yelled, then pecked Crona on the lips to make it eight run-ins with the notorious 'kissing plant.'

Maka giggled. "Patty did. We planned it so we could all take adorable photos of you guys. You two are just so cute!" She gushed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Well, I think you and Soul look cute together." Crona spoke shyly, shuffling his feet. Maka looked at him in shock, then her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I-I uh... um..." She sputtered, playing with her pigtails.

"Of course we are. We are the coolest couple here!" Soul interjected, wrapping his arm around Maka's neck. Then he pecked her on the lips, leaving her clearly flustered and mumbling about how she's going to kill him later for doing that in front of their friends.

"I OBJECT! I, THE PERSON WHO WILL TRANSCEND THE GODS AND TSUBAKI THE GODESS ARE THE NUMBER ONE COUPLE!" Black⭐️Star boasted. Eventually him and Soul started arguing over who was the better couple while their girlfriends just stood there, glancing at one another.

This was a pretty good day, after all...

I spent it with my dear Crona.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you enjoyed! If you want to request something, just msg me or comment on the first page of this book. As always, votes and comments are appreciated! Thanks for reading!

~Jade 💚