Flower (Crona x Reader) Part 3

A/N: What exactly are the Watty's? I know it's a contest, but I want to know more about it. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV~

"When is the kishin going to show up." I complained as Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Y/n stop whining. We don't know. We just have to keep looking." My meister replied, crossing her arms.

Continuing through the streets, the three of us kept our eyes peeled for any sign of suspicious activity or an evil presence. Rachel and Crona abruptly stopped, their heads whipping to our right. Crona ushered us behind a parked vehicle and whispered. "It's over there."

I slowly raised my head above our hiding place. I spotted a large, humanoid creature. It had the physique of a human, but it had scales, dagger-like teeth and claws. And it walked on all fours.

"Y/n, transform!" Rachel whispered, her voice filled with urgency.

I gave a firm nod, then my body glowed a soft blue as I transformed into large brass knuckles.

They were a light shade of blue and covered in metal spikes. Rachel slipped me onto her fingers. Ragnarok appeared from Crona's back and transformed into a sword.

"Let's go!" Ragnarok screeched as we leaped out of our hiding place. The kishin soul stepped backwards in surprise, but regained its posture and snarled.

Rachel rushed forwards, punching the creature right in the middle of its face. Crona darted between its legs and sliced its torso. The kishin soul bellowed in pain as it reared upwards, preparing to slam its hands down. Rachel and Crona dodged it, leaping out of the way.

"Screech gamma!" Crona yelled, swinging Ragnarok towards the ground. A purple skull-like pulse of energy zoomed forwards, slamming into the kishin soul. It stumbled backwards, eyeing us threateningly. All of a sudden it scampered towards my meister, its claws aiming to puncture her side. Rachel wasn't quick enough, and its claws stabbed through her right shoulder. She screamed in pain, but managed to jump out of its reach. My meister looked at my reflection on the brass knuckles, one eye clenched shut in pain. We both nodded.

"Soul Resonance!" We shouted in sync. I felt our souls swell up as power surged through my body. The spikes morphed into a large, shimmering blade. Rachel roared with blood lust, swiping at the creature's head. The attack hit it's mark. The kishin soul's head rolled on the ground next to its fallen body. Then it twisted into black ribbons and dissipated, leaving a floating red soul behind. I morphed back into flesh and bone.

"We did it!" Rachel cheered, giving me a high five with her left hand, since her right shoulder was currently messed up. Ragnarok sunk into Crona's back as he approached us.

"Congratulations on completing your first mission. You can have the soul." He said, picking up the red orb and handed it to me. I swallowed it and let out a small burp. Rachel and Crona laughed as my face heated up in embarrassment.

"We should head back now. Rachel isn't looking too good." I exclaimed, my eyes narrowing on the deep puncture wound that decorated the skin on my meister's shoulder. She looked like she was about to collapse, so I darted towards her and scooped her up into my arms.

"Let's go." Crona addressed me. Carrying Rachel, I followed Crona back the way we came and headed back towards the academy.

~Timeskip brought to you by Y/n carrying Rachel bridal style~

Crona and I were waiting outside the infirmary. Rachel had to go into surgery to fix up the wound. I was beyond worried.

"Will she be alright?" I sobbed, clinging onto Crona's robe. He awkwardly pulled me closer to him and embraced me.

"She's a fighter. Rachel will be okay." He comforted me by rocking me back and forth. After a while, he stopped and we gazed into each other's eyes. It was like instinct.

I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against his. He was quite shocked, but started to gently kiss back. A few seconds later we parted, both of us blushing.

"Y/n. After meeting you yesterday, I was captivated by your looks and personality. I realized I loved you after you placed that flower in my hair and told me it matched. The smile you had when you said that was priceless. Y/n... w-will you be my g-girlfriend?" He asked, stuttering as he asked his question. I immediately pecked him on the lips.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I pulled him into another hug.

We stayed like that for another thirty minutes before Stein exited the infirmary and told us the surgery was a success and now all Rachel needed was a rest.

Our love and relief blossomed. Just like a flower. The flower that brought us closer together. The flower that made us realize our future together.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you enjoyed the three part Crona x Reader! As always, thanks for reading, and votes and comments are very appreciated!

~Jade 💚