Shark Week (SoMa)

Maka's POV~

I sat up groggily, slowly opening my eyes. It was currently 12 PM, and I was glad it wasn't a school day. Basically dragging myself out of bed, I wandered to my closet and grabbed some clothes. Afterwards, I headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Closing the door behind me, I started to undress. As I was taking off my underwear I froze, noticing something in the undergarments. On closer inspection, it was blood. I groaned, proceeding to bang my head on the wall. That was why I got pissed at Black⭐️Star yesterday for no reason...

Soul's POV~

I was currently making some scrambled eggs when I heard banging in the bathroom. Taking the pan off the stove and setting down on the side, I turned off the stove and went to investigate.

"Hey, Maka are you alright? I heard some thuds." I knocked on the door.

"I'M PERFECTLY FINE!" I heard a screech from inside the room. Flinching at her tone of voice, I left the bathroom alone and went back to cooking.

Maka's POV~

I didn't really mean to yell at him... whatever. Stepping into the shower and grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair and body. After a few minutes, I stepped out and dried myself off. I sat down on the toilet and carefully lined my underwear with a pad, then pulled them on. Putting on the rest of my clothes, I exited the bathroom. Suddenly I smelled something.

"FOOD" I screamed, racing down the hall and coming upon scrambled eggs set out on the table. I didn't even wait for Soul, I just sat down and basically scarfed all of it down. When Soul finally noticed me, all the eggs were gone, and I was just sitting there with the stupidest grin on my face.

"What the hell Maka?!"

I just looked at my partner and smiles innocently. He ran his fingers through his white locks, and sighed. "Geez. Why were you so hungry?"

I was suddenly angry at him for some reason. "DON'T ASK THAT AS IF ITS A NORMAL QUESTION!" I then broke down in tears, sobbing into my hands. Soul just stood there dumbfounded. After a few seconds, I just aggressively slammed by hand on the table.

"WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING HARD?!"

I then proceeded to get up and curl up on the couch, clutching my abdomen and mumbling. "It feels like I'm being stabbed multiple times per second."

Soul shrugged, then responded.

"Are you on your period? The cramps can't be THAT bad."

I turned my head immediately and glared at him. Pulling a book out of seemingly nowhere I Maka-chopped him. "No uterus, no fucking opinion. Having cramps is basically the equivalent of a guy being kicked in the nuts multiple times a day, for seven days straight, each month."

Soul cowered on the opposite side of the room and sheepishly asked if I wanted anything.

"GIVE ME ICE CREAM, YOU PEASANT!" I outstretched my pointer finger at him.

"Yes ma'am." Soul scurried off into the kitchen.

About a minute later I had my Ice Cream, and was cuddling Soul while watching romance movies. On top of that, I was crying my eyes out.

Soul's POV~

Her mood swings are extra bad this time around... I hope it doesn't happen again. I sweat dropped.

"SOUL, GET ME EXTRA BLANKETS!"

"On it, madam."

-------------------------------------

A/N: Some insight on what a period is like, for you boys out there who don't. I was randomly inspired to to this because all girls go through the same thing, though it's differenti for each and every one of them. As always, votes and comments are appreciated! Thanks for reading, and hope you're enjoying so far!"

~Jade 💚