Flower (Crona x Reader) Part 2

Y/n's POV~

I groggily opened my eyes. Taking in my surroundings, I realized I was in my dorm room. My face heated up as I thought of Crona and how I gave him the flower. The blush intensified as I remembered Crona walking me back to the girl's dormitories after I gave him that flower.

Lightly slapping my cheeks, I climbed out of bed and took a quick shower. After changing into a white tank top and black jeans, I exited the bathroom. I found Rachel setting up the table for breakfast.

"What are we eating?" I nudged her shoulder. My meister gestured to the batter that was currently sitting in the pan. I grinned.

"I'm making pancakes, because if YOU tried to cook something, you would burn the dorm down." Rachel teased. I rolled my eyes and transitioned over to the couch and sat down, crossing my legs. After fifteen minutes, the pancakes were done and Rachel and I sat down at the table.

"So... how did your first day go?" She asked, shoving an entire pancake onto her mouth.

"It was great! I made a new friend." I gushed, cutting up my pancake into smaller pieces.

"That's nice. I met a really cute guy who has an ego bigger than mine. Who would've thought? He's quite the gentleman when he wants to be though." Rachel replied after finishing her plate.

Finishing our breakfast, we raced out of the dorms and jogged to the academy. We got to class in the nick of time. I find my usual seat next to Crona, and I couldn't help but play with fabric of my jeans.

"Rachel, Y/n, and Crona. It seems Lord Death has a special mission for you. Please head down to the Death Room as soon as possible." Mrs. Marie glanced at us as we shuffled out of our seats and exited the classroom.

When we entered the Death Room, Crona walked up to the large mirror that was stationed in the middle of the room. After writing down a few numbers, the mirrors surface rippled and revealed Lord Death.

"Hello hello~" The dark figure said happily. I looked at Rachel in confusion. This is Lord Death?

"Hello sir, we were told to come here. What do you need?" Rachel said, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh yes! Since you two are new students, both of you have yet to go on a mission. Crona here, will be helping. It's a simple mission. There's been a kishin soul on the outskirts of the city that has been causing quite a lot of trouble. I want you children to slay it."

Rachel and I bowed our heads, as Crona muttered a simple yes sir. The mirror flashed and then it returned back to its original surface. The three of us left the room and headed out for our mission.

--------------------------------------------------
A/n: Part 3 coming soon! Votes and comments are always appreciated. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading!

~Jade 💚