Changed (Aries' Backstory)

A/N: I'm going to be doing three short one shots based on the backstories of my OC's, and the backstory of my boyfriend's OC. This is the backstory for Aries, my weapon OC.

--------------------------------------------------

I was only 12 at the time.

The time my life changed forever.

I can still remember the terrified screams that rang throughout the burning house. A kishin soul had attacked my family and I while we were sleeping. I had to watch as my family was burned alive. The only thing that saved me?

My weapon powers.

During the chaos, I unleashed the power that I never knew I embodied. Using my new skill, I defended myself from the creature until help arrived.

That's where I met the DWMA students. They eradicated the monster and extinguished the flames that swallowed up my family.

A weapon and meister pair approached me, and bandaged the many gashes that covered my skin. This pair would soon become my best friends, after they fought off some people bullying me for being... well... lesbian.

A teacher, who I now know as Stein, noticed the blade protruding from where my right hand should be. He took me back to the academy, where Lord Death allowed me to join.

That was the time my life changed.

Forever.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Just some insight into my characters biography.
Please don't steal.

~Jade 💚